What are you watching on TV right now?

The Coronation of King Charles. Nobody does pageantry like us.

I think I might have a little bit of dust in my eyes.

IMG_4926.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I dont watch tv. Plus, no way would i watch the Corona-nation.

I dont watch tv.
Looks like you don't read thread titles either.
I'm sure there’s a Vaillant boiler thread somewhere where you could chip in and say you don’t have one or maybe you could tell us you don’t have an air fryer in the air fryer thread? The threads you could add to are endless. Maybe you could even start a thread of your own telling us what you don’t have, haven’t bought or don’t do?

Sponsored Links
Watching the Coronation on the communist-run BBC. The commentator has made several mistakes and sounds like he is reading it off the Internet. This job should have been given to somebody enthusiastic about the monarchy, David Starkey would have been ideal.

God Save The King!

Looks like you don't read thread titles either.
I'm sure there’s a Vaillant boiler thread somewhere where you could chip in and say you don’t have one or maybe you could tell us you don’t have an air fryer in the air fryer thread? The threads you could add to are endless. Maybe you could even start a thread of your own telling us what you don’t have, haven’t bought or don’t do?

Oh, so i csnt comment? I thought this was a forum?

Watching the Coronation on the communist-run BBC. The commentator has made several mistakes and sounds like he is reading it off the Internet. This job should have been given to somebody enthusiastic about the monarchy, David Starkey would have been ideal.

God Save The King!

U not allowed to comment apparently...

How many noticed they put the crown on back to front?

Look for the Ruby. Ooooops.

Escape to Victory on channel 5, had completely forgotten it had Pele in it

Blup

Wife said crown's backwards...??
it wasn't backwards - unlike in 1902
OK, top's different too - a different crown.:censored:
I'll blame wifey...

She'll be reminded of that for a long time....

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back