What are you watching on TV right now?

He’s a very slick player and confident. Selby just grinds them down. I’d go Selby if they both make the final though.
Yes I agree, selby is solid but not very exciting to watch.

Sponsored Links
Just finished watching "What have you been up to lately?"

Tales of the unexpected.

A failed actor does away with his missus and flees to London where he meets another actor he has not seen for ages.

The failed actor drives off in the other actor's motor and ends up getting chased by the fuzz and rolls the car off a stretch of motorway that is under construction.

As he clambers out of the Beemer, covered in blood, he finds the other actor's dead wife hanging out of the boot.

Filmed in 1982, highlights are a P reg SD1 jam sandwich and what I think is an E9 Coupe.

Turns out the stretch of closed under construction M-way in the programme was the last stretch of the M25 to be completed.

Sponsored Links
Just watched the news (against my will - I am at a friend's house). There was a feature about the "Cost of Living Crisis", showing various people at their kitchen sinks. TWO THINGS were not mentioned: the cause of the crisis - i.e. the scamdemic, and all the money being given to foreigners.

The MSM!

Just finished watching "What have you been up to lately?"

Tales of the unexpected.

A failed actor does away with his missus and flees to London where he meets another actor he has not seen for ages.

The failed actor drives off in the other actor's motor and ends up getting chased by the fuzz and rolls the car off a stretch of motorway that is under construction.

As he clambers out of the Beemer, covered in blood, he finds the other actor's dead wife hanging out of the boot.

Filmed in 1982, highlights are a P reg SD1 jam sandwich and what I think is an E9 Coupe.

Turns out the stretch of closed under construction M-way in the programme was the last stretch of the M25 to be completed.
A good episode: I did not know that it was the last stretch of the M25.
They had some famous actors in some stories: Telly Savalas as a conniving businessman; John Gielgud as a vicar trying to chisel a Chippendale table from a bunch of farmers and Derek Jacobi in one of my favourite episodes where he went to a bank on a revenge mission disguised as a mad magician.
Yeah, most stories were pretty cheesy but seeing Telly Savalas turn up in one was a bit like watching Johnny Depp on Coronation Street.

Yes, there's been a few famous faces appearing over the years they made it.

BBC breakfast news. Shadow education secretary bitching about the government not giving an above inflation pay rise to teachers. Naga asked her a simple question.
"If you were in power, would you offer the teachers an above inflation pay rise"?
"I'm not going to come up with figures……"
"I'm not asking figures, If you were in power, would you offer the teachers an above inflation pay rise"?
"When labour were in power blah blah blah….."
"I'm not talking about that I’m asking If you were in power, would you offer the teachers an above inflation pay rise"?
"You must remember the Tories crashed the economy………blah blah blah…"
"I’m not talking about that, I’m asking you If you were in power now, would you offer the teachers an above inflation pay rise"
"Blah blah blah blah….."
and so it went on.

Naga had to give up in the end - she would just not answer that simple question because either (a) she had no answer and was just bitching for bitching sake or (b) it would be too embarrassing for her so she did everything she could to swerve and deflect. Typical politician. There's some on here like that!

Sponsored Links
Back