What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Spoiled for choice, sports wise.

F1 (I don't really like it though; manufactured bowlags)

US Open golf

Croatia Vs Spain

Shame we lost the last hour of Ashes

BBC1 news right now. An article that shows ****s that torture baby monkeys online for money. People will pay money to watch baby monkeys tortured and killed online. They can also pay for their instructions and methods of torture to be carried out. One of them wanted its teeth pulled out. They arrested someone in the U.K. - a woman! ****ing sickening. :evil: :evil: The full programme is on iPlayer called 'Monkey haters'. I don’t think I could watch it - the small clip on the news was enough for me.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Graeme Souness on the news talking about that young girl, the daughter of a friend who he’s just swam the channel to bring some awareness of her condition and to raise money for the charity. He's a hard man but he gets very, very upset when talking about her. Brings a tear to my eye too, :(

Graeme Souness on the news talking about that young girl, the daughter of a friend who he’s just swam the channel to bring some awareness of her condition and to raise money for the charity. He's a hard man but he gets very, very upset when talking about her. Brings a tear to my eye too, :(
It was an impressive swim for a man his age. Sir Alex Ferguson donated a large sum for the cause and a bottle of fine wine to help him recover.

Book Club: The Next Chapter. Mrs Mottie sad the first one and liked it so we watched the sequel. Absolutely dire and Mrs Mottie agreed. Great sceneries of Italy visiting many landmark places that we have but that’s about it. She was going to go to the cinema to see it with her mates but she’s going to warn them off now.

Cricket. Don’t understand any of it. Tactics, scoring whatever.

• You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.
  • Each man that’s in the side that’s in the field goes out and when he’s out comes in and the next man goes in until he’s out.
  • When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.
  • When they are all out, the side that’s out comes in and the side that’s been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out.
  • Sometimes there are men still in and not out.
  • There are men called umpires who stay out all the time, and they decide when the men who are in are out.
  • Depending on the weather and the light, the umpires can also send everybody in, no matter whether they’re in or out.
  • When both sides have been in and all the men are out (including those who are not out), then the game is finished.
– Attributed (tenuously) to the Marylebone Cricket Club.

Innocent.

Just finished watching the first and making a start on the second.

When both sides have been in and all the men are out (including those who are not out), then the game is finished
So what does it mean when I hear that the West Indies have 'declared' at 460 for 7 or some such thing? Is a match won purely on the number of runs? Does everybody have to have a go at batting and bowling?

Best stick to cars going round in circles, in the hope of pulling off the near impossible feat of managing to overtake.

Sponsored Links
Back