What are you watching on TV right now?

Aussie etc gold/opal///jade hunters.

The idea seems to be that you struggle because it's hard, then when you find something you spend ALL the money on more ambitious equipment which means you need to find it at a faster rate, so you can you stuggle longer, still living in a shack.
It seems very bad for dental health too. You'd think some would get gold teeth. Maybe they sell those for a bigga digga when times are hard.

Sponsored Links
I'm a celebrity.
That Danny Miller is one sore loser. Sulk, sulk sulk. I love it!

Away in the camper this weekend, the satellite job refused to work this morning so Mrs CB set up her iPad to watch the news, while I emptied the unmentionables, when I came back she was sobbing watching Kevin Sinfield completing his 101 mile run, what a bloke!

Sponsored Links
I'm a celebrity. Again. 'Naughty boy' (yeah, who?) has been voted out. Whinging brat!

IMG_20211208_235532287.jpg

The Beatles - Get Back. Never before been seen film about the lead up to their last live performance as a group on the roof in Saville Row. It was very good.

Watching Sky Arts, t'other day, they were doing a feature on the career of Lee Marvin. Good actor, but I'm not really a fan, but they mentioned one of his film which I had never heard of before and certainly never seen - 'The Big Red One' 1980. I found it via the Firecube, too late at night to watch, in the living room. Went upto bed and once Wendy had adjourned to her own bed, fired up the Firebox on the bedroom TV, to have an hour, or as much as I could stand of it.

I lasted the full hour, it was quite a good watch and I will be watching the final hour later today. It's classed as a B Movie, cannot work out why, because I always thought B Movies, were the poor relation of the A Movies. A second less well put together film, which was shown at the cinema when they always used to play two films per performance.

They later added much longer 'directors cut' version to the release version. It looked as if that directors cut might have been available on the Firestick.

Escape to the country. On right now. A couple are moving out of East London and are looking in........Essex! They have a £1m budget. I wonder what part they will be looking in?

Last edited:
Have been watching BBC news for the last 15 minutes or so, it has been continuous Boris bashing by the BBC.
There doesn't seem to be anything of significance happening on the planet at the moment.
The BBC really hate Boris.

Lots of other stuff going on in the world, yet the BBC insist on "look what Boris did last year" as their lead story.
What would you like them to lead with? Spam sales hit new heights

Just had a look at ITV news, of first thee items two are about BJ, Al Jazeera BJs quiz night is main headline

Why not do a full survey?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back