What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
I'm listening to R5L, and a lot of Doris(es) (sic?) and Karens are getting very animated about what the will or won't be watching this morning.

They should all get a grip, imho :ROFLMAO:

Just finished watching HUTH.

Two ridiculous things...

One a house that was an ex-pub that had a painting on the chimney breast done in 1830. OK, there was some cracks in the plaster and it needed a bit of touching up, but what a feature. Nope, it was obliterated in the refurb. But the fake Victorian fireplace was kept as "an original feature".

Next, a Paramount wall was demolished and replaced with a stud wall because "the cardboard was a fire hazard"....
And the timber studs in the new wall are....?

5 episode documentary series on the troubles in Northern Ireland great watch very thought provoking

Sponsored Links
Forensics: The Real CSI on BBC2.
They are investigating a fire at a factory in Birmingham. It seems to be a case of someone arsing about.
The fire was caused by a very unsafe working practice that they used.

Last edited:
Grand designs - The Streets.

Where ordinary people build their own house in a particular street. All of them are different but it looks to me like offices and factories on an industrial trading estate.

Last edited:
Springwatch BBC2. The bl00dy jay took every wren chick from the nest. It kept coming back until it had emptied the nest.

The Memorial golf tournament
My Son in Law is mad keen on Golf - he comes from a golfing family and is quite good at it. His Grandad and his 6 brothers were apparently well known many years ago. About 5 years ago they had some memorial tournament in the States (he is half American) and he and my daughter were invited as guests of honour as one of his grandads brothers was one of those they were playing the memorial for. They had a great time and had special access to the players - even spoke to Tiger Woods. She said everywhere he went he was surrounded by 6 security guards! I’d never heard of his grandfather and don’t recognise the people behind our daughter in the players bar but when I showed it to a friend who was interested in it, he told me one of them was a 'Bubba' someone or other. If you are into Golf, you may recognise them.

Edit. Just looked him up. Bubba Watson. Never heard of him.

2575146d-ba88-403c-81b4-fff0293c6548.jpeg75b8432e-91d0-4b46-9b3b-3bca28920590.jpeg

Watching Phillip Schofield on the news telling his side of it. Starting to feel a bit sorry for the bloke. It might all be an act but I believe him when he says he understands how Caroline Flack must have felt and thanked his daughters for not leaving his side last week. Mrs Mottie takes the opposite view and says he should have kept his trousers buttoned up…..

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back