what boiler?!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again,

Still looking at boilers and still not much hope!
Okay Have narrowed it down to three as i have had a few quotes and all seem to like their own type of boiler!
What are your opinions please? Obviously lots of money will be spent here so really want to get the one that will produce the least hassle! ( i know many of them will have their own faults! )

Worcester Bosh greenstar 30cdi classic
Ideal lodic Plus HE30
Or Vaillant Eco tec pro 28

Thanks guys!

Sponsored Links
I normally say to customers look at the internals of the boilers, what one looks like the simplest with less to go wrong, easier to work om cheaper to repair ect if it does go wrong.

Worcester cdi
IMG_1350.JPG

ideal logic
logic_internal_diagram.jpg

vaillant ecotec

open%20eco.jpg

compare all that to the beautifully simple intergas

Intergas_Combi_Compact_HRE_Inside.jpg

Sponsored Links
Do not ignore the Johnson and Starley ranges of boilers, they are designed for easy servicing.
J and S  internals.jpg

Whatever you choose look at....

manufacturer backup in terms of a proper honoured warranty

easy parts availability (and sensible prices) when the warranty is voided (due to poor installation or you don't bother with the annual service/check)

boiler manufacturers future...and there's plenty with an uncertain future

past history in terms of design faults etc

engineers out there that are familiar and will want to repair/service the boiler

And for me the safer bet means going with Worcester (but only the CDi classic model)

Vaillant.
Rather have a J&S than one of those intergash things.

I'm jut upset because I didn't get my rugby shirt....why else would you fit one.

Will evohome work with the eco rf? I think the house would fall down if somebody fit both of those in the same house :ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back