What can you do?

So why would you join a DIY discussion forum without any interest in discussing DIY? Seems very familiar.
It's a General Discussion on a DIY web site.
Why do DIYers make so many political observations, so many obviously wrong or extreme right-wing comments, and get so worked up about non-DIY stuff?

Sponsored Links
It's a General Discussion on a DIY web site.
Why do DIYers make so many political observations, so many obviously wrong or extreme right-wing comments, and get so worked up about non-DIY stuff?
I didn't realise I had to get permission from extreme right wing ers to post on here!
I didn't see that in any of the rules.

I didn't realise I had to get permission from extreme right wing ers to post on here!
They make rules up to give themselves some holier-than-thou arguments, because their attempts at intelligent discussion is inadequate.

Where you you two post your DIY questions - on political forums?

Sponsored Links
I don't mind if people don't like my views or comments, as long as they can discuss why and explain, as an adult. Very little of that in evidence.

As usual you're talking shyte and cannot substantiate your claims.
Typical snowflake communist Karen.
BTW, it's quite obvious that you're Himmy, alongside some other usernames.
Everybody knows.
Me, a communist ? Oh wow

Are you not a union man ? Likely to be more left wing than I am.

They make rules up to give themselves some holier-than-thou arguments, because their attempts at intelligent discussion is inadequate.
Talking to yourself again?

Still waiting for evidence of your claim about my contradictions.

And, just for your info, not all union men are leftists like you.
Defending workers rights is in everyone's interest, not just the communists.

Talking to yourself again?

Still waiting for evidence of your claim about my contradictions.

And, just for your info, not all union men are leftists like you.
Defending workers rights is in everyone's interest, not just the communists.
Wrong. Yet again.

I'm not a leftie by any stretch of the imagination. For your information I am what is known as a floating voter.

the contradictions are in your posts. just go back over them. No t interested in winning or losing the point, just after an adult discussion. And so far you are struggling with it !

Wrong. Yet again.

I'm not a leftie by any stretch of the imagination. For your information I am what is known as a floating voter.

the contradictions are in your posts. just go back over them. No t interested in winning or losing the point, just after an adult discussion. And so far you are struggling with it !
You're making things up and thus refuse to substantiate your claims.
You're a snowflake.
The full stop is intentional.

Sponsored Links
Back