What can you do?

Sponsored Links
Tony Martin got his charge of murder reduced to manslaughter and was out after three years. A case that divided public opinion at the time.
I still can't blame him for that. Those youths put him through hell and a man has his limits.

Sponsored Links
People shouldn't swear and use bad language in public. It's a moral upbringing thing not necessarily a crime. I'm not convinced given the story the police had any power. The closest offence is covered by the Public Order Act 1986 relates to threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or display of visible representations, which:
  • Are likely to cause fear of, or to provoke, immediate violence: sec 4
  • Intentionally cause harassment, alarm or distress: Sec 4a
  • Are likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress (threatening or abusive words or behaviour only): sec 5
It is a defence to section 4A and section 5 for the accused to demonstrate that their conduct was reasonable, which must be interpreted in accordance with the freedom of expression and other freedoms. If these freedoms are engaged, a justification for interference (by prosecution) with them must be convincingly established. A prosecution may only proceed if necessary and proportionate.

Basically, a group of people talking and swearing among themselves will unlikely meet the requirement. I take it they weren't directing their bad language at anyone else on the bus?

Basically, a group of people talking and swearing among themselves will unlikely meet the requirement. I take it they weren't directing their bad language at anyone else on the bus?

That I don't know, because I was downstairs. I did hear the commotion on the upper deck and several of the passengers on the upper deck were complaining about the group, when I went up.

As usual Himmy, you claim that others are contradicting their own statement to cover for your deep snowflake ignorance.
Show us the contradiction.
Always a good sign when insults start.

Once and for all. I am me, nobody else. Never been anybody else. Not interested in being anybody else. Maybe it means others disagree with you.

As for contradictions just go back over your own comments. Its quite obvious. Im not interested in winning or losing an internet point. I just like following the laws of the land and disagree with vigilantes. Re acting to violence is different to starting violence

Once and for all. I am me, nobody else. Never been anybody else. Not interested in being anybody else. Maybe it means others disagree with you.

As for contradictions just go back over your own comments. Its quite obvious. Im not interested in winning or losing an internet point. I just like following the laws of the land and disagree with vigilantes. Re acting to violence is different to starting violence
As usual you're talking shyte and cannot substantiate your claims.
Typical snowflake communist Karen.
BTW, it's quite obvious that you're Himmy, alongside some other usernames.
Everybody knows.

Last week it was a couple of young girls doing similar, silly music blasting out.

I have been known to play ultra-high frequency noises on my phone to pee them off. No one over the age of 25 can hear them.

For some reason, they don't seem to be able to locate the source of the noise (ie me).

I have the sound downloaded to my phone, but you can find it on youtube.

So why would you join a DIY discussion forum without any interest in discussing DIY? Seems very familiar.

I have been known to play ultra-high frequency noises on my phone to pee them off. No one over the age of 25 can hear them.

For some reason, they don't seem to be able to locate the source of the noise (ie me).

I have the sound downloaded to my phone, but you can find it on youtube.

Good idea!

I had/have a tone generator on my Iphone.

As usual you're talking shyte and cannot substantiate your claims.
Typical snowflake communist Karen.
BTW, it's quite obvious that you're Himmy, alongside some other usernames.
Everybody knows.
well it proves you know nothing then.

I can't make it any clearer. I have never been anybody else, so it's not obvious, it s not right and nobody else knows either. They cant, because it's wrong.

jumping to conclusions, same as your argument.

now either move on and discuss the points like an adult. Or don't and be a child. Your choice.

So why would you join a DIY discussion forum without any interest in discussing DIY? Seems very familiar.
Why do you tell all the world about everything you do ? Can't stop you, no intention of wanting to stop you, but it's nothing to do with diy.

And AGAIN. I am not and never have been, or will be, anybody else. If you don't like me or my messages that's ok. But at least dislike me and stop trying to prove something wrong that's not wrong !

Sponsored Links
Back