What connectors for monobloc tap tails?

12 Dec 2010
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Have just installed a new monobloc tap with flexible tap tails. At the end of the tail is a female fitiing which looks like it's 3/4 inch (could be 22mm) and a rubber seal inside. Could anyone let me know what type of fitting this connects to? Does it screw on to one end of a compression fitting (unfortunately I can't check as I don't have any - I'm a strictly push-fit type of DIY plumber).

Sponsored Links
i would connect it to a ball o fix isolation valve as it is always good practise to fit these on all taps, but yes it fits to a compression fitting which is why you may as well use an isolation valve
Thanks - after posting I managed to find a compression fitting (on one end of an unused TRV) and it is indeed one of those ......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links