what do you make of it?

Sponsored Links
Sorry HawkEye, no offence intended, I politely requested you to remove the inappropriate picture of victims of holocaust, we have to keep things just a little under perspective, current theme is not about goyim, its about a man who took American Politicians by surprise, and surprise surprise, I even see him in the picture above!

What on earth are you going on about ??????

p.s. I wasn't asked by you to take the photo down it was removed. Nothing in my notifications from you.

I did request you in my post #6 to kindly remove it, if you didn't then may be a Mod may have done so instead, due to inappropriate content, we have to respect all those who laid their life in the name of humanity.

Now that Donald Trump has made it very clear, America First, we can't afford to start a WW3 now that we won't get any American assistance if we were getting stuck up in a battle.

I did request you in my post #6 to kindly remove it, if you didn't then may be a Mod may have done so instead, due to inappropriate content, we have to respect all those who laid their life in the name of humanity.

Now that Donald Trump has made it very clear, America First, we can't afford to start a WW3 now that we won't get any American assistance if we were getting stuck up in a battle.

Right so it's perfectly acceptable for you to use a picture of a goyim child whose family has likely been destroyed by war?

Double standards or what. What's appropriate exactly about your photograph ?

And why don't you exchange those same courtesies or 'sensitivites' above to the goyim in that photo?

Do you consider a jew's life to be more important than a gentile's?

Sponsored Links
FFS, Hhawk Eye, can you not please grow up a bit, or do you not have a tiny winy bit of humour? I clearly stated the picture I quoted is a scene from some past event (possibly a war scene, or it may even be a gas explosion, or it may be a scene of aftermath of Ammunition factory going up in Silver Town during WWI when the Government ordered factories to produce ammunition for the WWI. But that picture had a small hidden figure when I looked closer it resembled Donald Trump.

That was the focus of my picture, if anyone else can see DT. In any case it only shows a sad little girl, whom I did not brand by religion, you did, and your mind set is sickening, you even pasted a picture of dead stripped people (again I am not calling them jews, as far as I am concerned they are people like all humanity is) I did not post pictures of dead bodies. So please grow up quick)

(Indeed all creatures born on this planet earth no matter big or small , all deserve a life, no one's life is worth more than another's, nor is mine, nor is yours, we all deserve a life, it is we who kill in the name of religion and God)

I am not a religious FANATIC!

I will make a couple of exceptions, any religious Fanatic or Cockroaches, these are the two exceptions that I will happily trod on! I treat both of them the same way, they are the vermins of civilization.

Last edited:
FFS, Hhawk Eye, can you not please grow up a bit, or do you not have a tiny winy bit of humour? I clearly stated the picture I quoted is a scene from some past event (possibly a war scene, or it may even be a gas explosion, or it may be a scene of aftermath of Ammunition factory going up in Silver Town during WWI when the Government ordered factories to produce ammunition for the WWI. But that picture had a small hidden figure when I looked closer it resembled Donald Trump.

If you look at that photo & think that it is anything other than a recently assembled, very photoshopped image, then you must be as mad as the mad ****s who think it might actually be older than the milk in my fridge

That was the point of my picture, if anyone else can see DT. In any case it only shows a sad little girl, whom I did not brand by religion, you did, and your mind set is sickening, you even pasted a picture of dead stripped people (again I am not calling them jews, as far as I am concerned they are people like all humanity is) I did not post pictures of dead bodies. So please grow up quick)

(Indeed all creatures born on this planet earth no matter big or small , all deserve a life, no one's life is worth more than another's, nor is mine, nor is yours, we all deserve a life, it is we who kill in the name of religion and God)

I am not a religious FANATIC!

I will make a couple of exceptions, any religious Fanatic or Cockroaches, these are the two exceptions that I will happily trod on! I treat both of them the same way, they are the vermins of civilization.

You reported the photo on the basis that it's inappropriate. So, again:

1) What's appropriate exactly about your photograph ?
2) Why don't you exchange those same courtesies or 'sensitivites' above to the goyim in that photo?
3) Do you consider a jew's life to be more important than a gentile's?

The photo you posted reports to be of a young girl taken in 1940's London during the Nazi bombings. http://www.thebrofessional.net/historical-photos-will-blow-mind/51/?

You used the image to make a gag. So did I. You deemed mine 'unacceptable'. Clarify. Answer the above.

If you look at that photo & think that it is anything other than a recently assembled, very photoshopped image, then you must be as mad as the mad ****s who think it might actually be older than the milk in my fridge

1) On what basis do you believe it is photoshopped recently?
2) On what basis do you think someone that thinks it isn't is mad?

I don't know either way. I'd like to know why you think that.

1) On what basis do you believe it is photoshopped recently?
2) On what basis do you think someone that thinks it isn't is mad?

I don't know either way. I'd like to know why you think that.

Because even the most amateur of recent converts into the very rewarding hobby of digital photography would know that that image has been digitally enhanced by somebody not particularly skilled as a photographer.

It most certainly is not what you perceive it to be. It is an image that has been created mostly by a computer.

Because even the most amateur of recent converts into the very rewarding hobby of digital photography would know that that image has been digitally enhanced by somebody not particularly skilled as a photographer.

It most certainly is not what you perceive it to be. It is an image that has been created mostly by a computer.

Based on what evidence ?

You used the term ''very photoshopped image'' now you use the term ''digitally enhanced''

I have to agree with Mike.

What's all the fuss about?
He found a picture in which he saw a likeness to Trump (in the news lately).
The rest of the picture is irrelevant but without it the point would be lost.
upload_2017-1-25_17-19-23.png

Also, what's with all this "goyim" (I've never heard the word before)?
Apparently it is the plural of "goy" - a derogatory term for a non jew.

So, are you seeing more than one little girl, and why are you being rude about her?

Sponsored Links
Back