what do you make of it?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i.imgur_.com_LNyRakb.jpg

No, No, its not gas explosion i am looking at, something struck me and reminds me of Donald Trump. I see him in there in his suit and big cigar he has got!

Sponsored Links
No I didn't mean the picture shows a war destruction scene, and a little girl clutching a doll or that it had any connection with Donald Trump, only looking at this picture alone, with your Hawk eyes, you may be able to see Donald Trump leaning against a log with a big cigar. What was he doing there? was he having a pee or something?:):)

Sponsored Links
Oh please do me a favor, remove that picture as it is really not decent to those who died in this holocaust out of respect.

So failing to see what looks like Donald Trump you posted this unsuitable material on this thread.
(I had already given some clues where to look)

FFS, your dealer has passed you some strong **** tonight
No he couldn't, he blew himself up whilst trying to prepare it, didn't you read the headlines of flats busted in Upminster!

So you cannot see Donald Trump in that picture, put your hands up and I will reveal where he is standing with a big cigar!

hidden donald trump.png
I think suspense might kill you, so here we go, see him for yourself;

You have to see the original picture in my first post as this one has lost some res. and contrast. Donald Trump is looking down on his big cigar Miss Lewinsky would envy!

Last edited:
Since he stepped in White house, I see him everywhere, I swear I saw one cat that looked like him! no jokes, I am sure its not what my dealer supplied me is doing it!

Thanks EFL, there you go, I couldn't have been just imagining, he sure is in that picture! I swear! I keep going back to that picture and thinking am I really seeing Donald Trump? again and again I can't see that figure resemble anyone else so far, Donald Trump has even been there! my God! :D He is definitely a bolt head!

Sorry that little girl, Donald Trump has stolen all the attention away!

Last edited:
The post monster strikes again. It is a shame a photograph of a goyim whose life has been destroyed is a perfectly acceptable source of banal amusement. Yet a pile of dead jews is not.

Sorry HawkEye, no offence intended, I politely requested you to remove the inappropriate picture of victims of holocaust, we have to keep things just a little under perspective, current theme is not about goyim, its about a man who took American Politicians by surprise, and surprise surprise, I even see him in the picture above!

Sponsored Links
Back