what do you reckon

Sponsored Links
I don't give a monkey's about your relationship with your cat...

And I hope you don't ever allow it out to s hit in other people's gardens!
If you'd read it, you'd have seen it's an indoor cat.

And please, as annoying as it is, what else are cats supposed to do? And birds, rats, hedgehogs, foxes, badgers and all other animals that don't have access or the ability to use a fully-flushing bog that magically sweeps it all away?

No, he ****es in his tray, just hangs his ass outside the tray when having a dump. The swiping is totally random, it's pretty rare, claws in, trust me he's a very content, if bloody horrible cat.
No claws? That's not swiping then, it's playing and he's not a horrible cat! Urm, what is the point in this thread, did you just want to have a moan?! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I don't give a monkey's about your relationship with your cat...

And I hope you don't ever allow it out to s hit in other people's gardens!

Thank you for that most insightful post, in one respect then we concur as neither do I give a monkeys about my relationship with the cat. The post was about sitting wherever I sit / sitting on my clothes and whether or not this was the cat feeling that gave him security or whether he's scenting the territory as his.

BTW If you want to stop cats sh*ting in your garden..... get a cat.

Hatejob hates cats, young people, foreigners, Christmas, gay people...blah blah blah.....

Fancy discussing a cat in general discussion.

Luckily I can segue in our favorite topic

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...a-may-deal-nathalie-loiseau-cat-a8828026.html

I can tell you which side of the fence I am........Im a dog person.

I dont mind cats, but find it hard to accept the amount of birds they kill. I saw one once catch a great tit :(
I taught my cat not to hunt. It worked as far as I could tell! I had an unusual cat who liked a walk a day with us and we never saw him go for anything other than the occasional mouse. Our 'presents' pushed through the catflap certainly stopped! I actually saw it sniff noses with squirrels twice in our garden. He was a legend our cat, the wildlife learned to trust him over the years, birds, everything.

BTW If you want to stop cats sh*ting in your garden..... get a cat.
Ah, so let other people's gardens get shat in as well...

What a wonderful philosophy...

But no surprise there :)

Sponsored Links
Back