What Do You Think, Right or Wrong Stop????

Sponsored Links
One of my closest & bestest mates is a successful black man that currently drives an often stopped BMW 7 series.

Am I outraged? Yes.

Do I think it necessary? Probably.

Is there another way to do it? Maybe.

Should it stop? Definitely not.

Totally wrong...you can't go stop and searching black people these days.

Sponsored Links
Don't be silly, of course, you can but with any stop and search you have yo have a valid reason

I'm 100% for stop and search and have spoken to my local chief of the cop shop and advised them of my stance.

and the chief of yer local cop shop

thanked you for your stance :idea::?:

Totally wrong...you can't go stop and searching black people these days.

there’s no problem with stop and search of a black person.

there’s a real problem with the ratio of black people being stopped compared to white.

Please try not to conflate the two

I have been stopped a couple of times in my car when wearing scruffy clothes covered in paint.
First question: "Is this your vehicle?"
My answer: "No, I stole it" with a hint of irony.
I'm white and people, including police officers, assume many things.

One of my closest & bestest mates is a successful black man that currently drives an often stopped BMW 7 series.

Am I outraged? Yes.

Do I think it necessary? Probably.

Is there another way to do it? Maybe.

Should it stop? Definitely not.
Do you have any normal friends?
I mean, the ones who drive a ford fiesta or worse, a fiat punto?
I can't believe I have just considered normal someone driving a fiat...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most of my friends don't even have a grasp of reality, let alone what is considered normal. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Please define "normal". What exactly is this "normal" you speak of?

If a normal fit within reality is someone who's already dead from the neck up, can only make 'small talk' about things like the weather, football, & what Katie wore to the ball . . . .

Then you can stick your normal reality up your @RSE. My world is so much more full of colour.

Most of my friends don't even have a grasp of reality, let alone what is considered normal. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Please define "normal". What exactly is this "normal" you speak of?

If a normal fit within reality is someone who's already dead from the neck up, can only make 'small talk' about things like the weather, football, & what Katie wore to the ball . . . .

Then you can stick your normal reality up your @RSE. My world is so much more full of colour.

I mean, the ones who drive a ford fiesta or worse, a fiat punto?

This is what I meant.

I have been stopped a couple of times in my car when wearing scruffy clothes covered in paint.
First question: "Is this your vehicle?"
My answer: "No, I stole it" with a hint of irony.
I'm white and people, including police officers, assume many things.

I've been stopped when I was younger and then possibly once in my 30's and once again in my early 40s.
They stopped me as they felt I was going too quickly this is twice when I was a lot younger ie under the agge of 21 not as many cars around then - they asked me if it was my car etc and I gave straight answers as they are only doing their job and I apologised if I was going faster and di not realise and left to get on with my F1 driving.

Officers often ask "is this your vehicle/car" and to waste their time with jokes ect is not on

My OH is not white and he has been stopped on the odd occasion and the officer treat my OH with respect as does my OH

Never forget even the hard people men and women around here etc may need the help of the police one day.

As long as officers tell you the reason and are polite, I could not be bothered as they are doing their job

Me, my family, our friends and most of the people I worked with are all for = Stop & Search!!!!

we had armed response to a job when a guy tried to run over a few of our guys .
They were there within minutes got the guy cuffed and ready to go when local plod turn up .
3 of us in badged up overalls leaning against a big sign written National grid van local plod come running straight up to my black mates face . Mate points at his badge and says f@@k off mate i work for them . Oh sorry then spot the guy already in cuffs . seeing is believing attitude held by some

Sponsored Links
Back