What does it mean when Nige's lips are moving?

Sponsored Links
And yet earlier,

"Asked if he had received up to £450,000 from Mr Banks a year after the Brexit referendum, Mr Farage said: "Unfortunately not. If it was true it would be lovely.""

Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage brushes off Arron Banks funding claims as 'gossip'

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...-banks-funding-claims-as-gossip-a4145286.html

"The remarks came after Channel 4 News claimed the insurance tycoon spent approximately £450,000 on Mr Farage in the year following the EU referendum in 2016.

A firm owned by Mr Banks leased a £4.4 million home in Chelsea for Mr Farage at an approximate £13,000 a month and he was also provided with a £32,000 Land Rover and a driver, a Channel 4 investigation claimed.

Campaigning for the European Parliament elections in the West Midlands, Mr Farage said: "These are historical allegations that have been made, nothing to do with the Brexit Party and nothing to do with this campaign.""

Sponsored Links
So what! Does Farage care about this country? Yes Yes Yes

Do tories care about this country? No, and they never have. The only care they have ever had is for the tory party itself, and that is now crumbling to pieces and they don't know how to get out of their mess. So they throw rocks at farage but they bounce off.

Do labour care about this country? of course not. They are anarchists, and their only desire is to smash this country to pieces.

Democracy, do any of our MPs believe in it? No they have totally ignored the peoples instruction to leave the EU.

It seems a perfectly reasonable and sensible question to ask.

Its perfectlly stupid question, but I'll entertain you.

I said labour are anarchists - true

EFL said "why do you think labour are anarchists" I don't think they are, I know they are. One reason, chief anarchist corbin walking round with a badge saying "I love strikes" only a brain dead anarchist would wear such a badge.

And before you start with more pointless questions, i don't know the time or date, the colour of his underpants, or whether it was raining on that day.

Another little favour specially for you, if it looks like a duck, squawks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck.

Bring on the noncommital pointless responses.

One reason, chief anarchist corbin walking round with a badge saying "I love strikes"
I think you are mistaken.
Corbyn has worn a "I Love Unions" badge, but as as far as I am aware, he has never worn a badge declaring any desire for strikes.
heartunions.png

So you have a fake excuse for believing Labour are anarchists.

Do you intend to correct your misunderstanding, or would you prefer to persist with your misunderstanding?

Pointless ranting is not entertaining.

Sponsored Links
Back