What does it mean when Nige's lips are moving?

Sponsored Links
"Anarchism, doctrines and attitudes centred on the belief that government is both harmful and unnecessary."
https://www.britannica.com/topic/anarchism
Which parties want to reduce or do away with government as we know it? Tory, UKIP, Brexit parties.
Which parties believe that the current state of government is broken and want to change the system? Brexit party.
Which parties want to increase the degree of governmental intervention in our lives? Labour party

It suggests to me that the least likely of all the parties being anarchist are the Labour party.

I think you are mistaken.
Corbyn has worn a "I Love Unions" badge, but as as far as I am aware, he has never worn a badge declaring any desire for strikes.
heartunions.png

So you have a fake excuse for believing Labour are anarchists.

Do you intend to correct your misunderstanding, or would you prefer to persist with your misunderstanding?

Pointless ranting is not entertaining.

You are living breathing joke, hahahahahah, so you really believe one photo proves he has never worn a badge saying "I love strikes" - quite incredible

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Its perfectlly stupid question, but I'll entertain you.

I said labour are anarchists - true

EFL said "why do you think labour are anarchists" I don't think they are, I know they are. One reason, chief anarchist corbin walking round with a badge saying "I love strikes" only a brain dead anarchist would wear such a badge.

And before you start with more pointless questions, i don't know the time or date, the colour of his underpants, or whether it was raining on that day.

Another little favour specially for you, if it looks like a duck, squawks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck.

Bring on the noncommital pointless responses.

I am no fan of Corbin and given that he seems to be unwilling to commit to a second EU vote, I have little time for him or his party. However to suggest that they, or he, must be anarchists/anarchist by virtue of the fact that he supports the collective power afforded by unions seems like a rather odd point to make.

By the way, I believe that it is generally accepted that ducks quack rather than sqaulking. Nevertheless, yes, I do understand the point that you were trying to make.

Personally, no, I do not trust Corbin. That said, I believe that he believes that his "vision" will improve the lot of the common man. Farage on the other hand doesn't give a s**t about the plebs that are likely to vote for him. It really is a case of turkeys voting for christmas.

I get the whole "why hasn't Brexit happened yet" argument but it worries me that (some) people seem to be so dedicated to the notion that they will vote for people who would have previously worn the infamous black/brown shirts.

In short, you voted brexit, you haven't received it yet- I get that you are pi**ed off, but seriously, do you want a (w)banker like Farage to run the UK? If you are affluent enough to have your wealth off shore you will probably be fine but I imagine that most of the people using this site aren't in that position.

By the way, I believe that it is generally accepted that ducks quack rather than sqaulking. Nevertheless, yes, I do understand the point that you were trying to make.

Delighted that you understood, but what does "sqaulking" mean, never heard of that word.

In short, you voted brexit, you haven't received it yet- I get that you are pi**ed off, but seriously, do you want a (w)banker like Farage to run the UK? If you are affluent enough to have your wealth off shore you will probably be fine but I imagine that most of the people using this site aren't in that position.

You don't "get" anything about me and the reason I am pi$$ed off, but in short I would rather see anyone running this country than any of the scum mps that we have, and just to be clear I mean every single one of them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1129519677590462464

does it mean
‘It’s a purely personal matter that I received hundreds of thousands of pounds of donations from a source I kept secret for ‘work’ I’m not talking about & which I didn’t declare’

It simply means his rhetoric proves you wrong again again and again no further misinformed opinions are required of you. Did you but know it you are in the minority ...the wrong minority.

Gasbag likes shouting loudly at the pigeons.

You are living breathing joke, hahahahahah, so you really believe one photo proves he has never worn a badge saying "I love strikes" - quite incredible
It wasn't an attempt to prove that Corbyn has never worn a badge as you suggest. The "as far as I am aware" bit means that I am not aware of Corbyn ever wearing a "I love Strikes" badge. In fact, I have no idea what a "I love Strikes" badge would even look like.
But I could be proved wrong. Somehow I doubt you will bother to try.
Perhaps you could find an image of a "I love Strikes" badge, as a start?

Delighted that you understood, but what does "sqaulking" mean, never heard of that word.

That was a typo, I guess you twigged that though.

You don't "get" anything about me and the reason I am pi$$ed off, but in short I would rather see anyone running this country than any of the scum mps that we have, and just to be clear I mean every single one of them.

Fair call. Farage claims to have one single goal: leaving the EU. I naturally assumed that anyone who supports him supports leaving the EU. So if not the stalled Brexit process, what is it about all MPs that has riled you?

Forridge has been a member of the EU during the whole Brexit process and has made no difference what so ever. We are still in lol.

His fans will continue to support him and will brush aside all evidence.

Sponsored Links
Back