What flue gas analyser.....

Sponsored Links
Replaced Telegan Sprint 2000 with a V2 some fourteen months ago and have not have no regrets.

Got it from Gas & Environmental Services who dont do the hard sell but just give clear unbiased advice.

The bloke who runs it is a proper technical sort of a guy not just a sales man.

When it comes to calibration time G&ES do a prompt turn around. They will arrange for your FGA to be picked up, sorted, and delivered back to you in double quick time.

For unbiased advice on what will full fill your needs rather than being sold something a sales man will get the best bonus from give them a ring on 01707 373751, you wont regret it,

Tim

http://www.gesuk.com/

I use a Testo 827-1 adv. Nice piece of kit that exudes quality. They do a great dvd with it as well.

Sponsored Links
I've just repalced all of my Kane Analysers with Sprint V2's (5 in total)

We have been using the oldest now for nearly three years, had no problems with it my engineers love em

the Old Kane units were a pile of C**p!

Recalibration fees are reasonable too! :p

if you get a V2 from GES you can ask them to make sure its got latest update, which stops the annoying bleeping when you go negative pressure using manometer function.

Call G&ES, tell them what you do, what you want and need, and you can be assured of best advice and great service.
They will sell you what you need, not what they want to get rid of, or what they make the most profit on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back