WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FARMERS FUEL PROTESTING

AdamW said:
Hey, I met some guys from Warrington at a conference a couple of years ago. They had both bought houses in a pretty dodgy area for about £17K, and flash cars worth £20K+. Only instances of "car worth more than house" I have heard of :LOL:

Don't you believe it all though, Warrington may have one or two lesser areas but it also has some of the most splendid Cheshire countryside within a couple of miles. The likes of Grappenhall, Appleton, Antrobus and the nearby areas of Lymm and Knutsford make some places look like paupersville. Chambsesf is just trying to keep it to himself. He knows a good thing when he see's it! ;) ;)

Chambsesf , we are on the market and missed an house last week in Pickmere, went on the market Friday, made arrangements to view the next day and it had gone! talk about about kin gutted it was our ideal home, barstewards, hope the survey comes back bad because we are the second choice! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Will you be overconcerned about possible lack of house log books and all that palava ? ..... Not even if it is the wrong house but in the right LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION !! I reckon.

Desirable locations SELL !! No time to wait push to view NOW !!

Just a mo' --on the move again then DJ ?

:D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back