What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Put up a curtain rail onto a dreaded concrete lintel, always had trouble in the past with my normal hammer drill doing this with holes wandering and blunted bits so decided to finally invest in an SDS drill. OMG went in as if the lintel was butter and almost no wander! Also chipped off the concrete post hole filler from several concrete gate posts that I was considering hiring a breaker for so it's paid for itself already. All the pro's will be upset when I say I bought it from Argos but then it won't be used every day, probably not even once a week.......

Put up a curtain rail onto a dreaded concrete lintel, always had trouble in the past with my normal hammer drill doing this with holes wandering and blunted bits so decided to finally invest in an SDS drill. OMG went in as if the lintel was butter and almost no wander! Also chipped off the concrete post hole filler from several concrete gate posts that I was considering hiring a breaker for so it's paid for itself already. All the pro's will be upset when I say I bought it from Argos but then it won't be used every day, probably not even once a week.......
It’s the same with car tools - if it’s only occasional use and not all day, every day, you don’t need a set of Snap-On tools.

Sponsored Links
Back