What have you been doing?

Sponsored Links
When i travelled round Indonesia quite a few of the locals spoke english.. ok limited to 'English ah Fish and Chips' or 'David Beckham' or 'Man-united' ffs!

Their English was pretty good.. My Swedish girlfriend had to translate for me. Her English was great

Sponsored Links
OK, not the Swedish type I was thinking of.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

It all went out the window while travelling...

We had a Welsh girl with us too. While travelling up to Jakarta we the boys had to pick the accommodation as the girls would choose to stay in sh¡t holes

It all went out the window while travelling...

We had a Welsh girl with us too. While travelling up to Jakarta we the boys had to pick the accommodation as the girls would choose to stay in sh¡t holes
Had the same issue up until then i was only used to nice hotels and holiday camps. It was a shock on my 1st night just outside Kuta in a hut with a straw roof and the toilet was just a hole.

Did French for 8 years at school and had piano lessons for 5 years.
I cannot speak French or play the piano (or read music) Shame. I'd love to be able to paint (art) , can't do that either. Sadly my list of things I'm rubbish at is quite extensive.
Yeah, I'm like that too!
Can I join your club?
I can speak a little French, understand a bit more. I had piano lessons as a kid and about 3 years ago i had some more. But I struggled because of my weak RHS and poor motor control.
I adore Ragtime and Boogie Woogie and would love to learn some simple pieces, but it's difficult.

My art skills are dreadful!

I came home (after about a million border checks)

IMG_20230910_194758164.jpg

Back to music, I learnt a bit of piano when young, but let it slip.

Now I am older, I'm finding it very difficult to co-ordinate left and right. More getting each one independent, I suppose.

Pesky CP....

I love Boogie Woogie and watch Terry Miles on YT.

When I hear a good bit of BW, it gets my eyes leaking well good.

Sponsored Links
Back