Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,805 Reaction score 15,556 Country 40 minutes ago #14,326 pete01 said: How much for the dog? Click to expand... Your having her whilst we are away.
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,860 Reaction score 11,974 Location Birmingham Country 40 minutes ago #14,327 Highway Man said: OMG I didn't ask Click to expand... Last time I went you was allowed 2 a week
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,860 Reaction score 11,974 Location Birmingham Country 39 minutes ago #14,328 Highway Man said: Your having her whilst we are away. Click to expand... You dog lovers make me sick cant wait to get the dog then cant wait to go away.....reported
Highway Man said: Your having her whilst we are away. Click to expand... You dog lovers make me sick cant wait to get the dog then cant wait to go away.....reported
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,805 Reaction score 15,556 Country 36 minutes ago #14,329 pete01 said: You dog lovers make me sick cant wait to get the dog then cant wait to go away.....reported Click to expand... I would take her but she gets sea sick.
pete01 said: You dog lovers make me sick cant wait to get the dog then cant wait to go away.....reported Click to expand... I would take her but she gets sea sick.
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,860 Reaction score 11,974 Location Birmingham Country 36 minutes ago #14,330 Highway Man said: I would take her but she gets sea sick. Click to expand... Pppfffttt
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,805 Reaction score 15,556 Country 34 minutes ago #14,331 pete01 said: Pppfffttt Click to expand... Anyways she is looking forward to stopping with you. I will prepare you a list and she has specific times she goes for runs.
pete01 said: Pppfffttt Click to expand... Anyways she is looking forward to stopping with you. I will prepare you a list and she has specific times she goes for runs.
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,860 Reaction score 11,974 Location Birmingham Country 33 minutes ago #14,332 Highway Man said: Anyways she is looking forward to stopping with you. I will prepare you a list and she has specific times she goes for runs. Click to expand... She wont want to come back, I would never abandon my dog
Highway Man said: Anyways she is looking forward to stopping with you. I will prepare you a list and she has specific times she goes for runs. Click to expand... She wont want to come back, I would never abandon my dog
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,805 Reaction score 15,556 Country 20 minutes ago #14,333 pete01 said: She wont want to come back, I would never abandon my dog Click to expand... OMG she isn't been abandoned, we are teaching her to be independant
pete01 said: She wont want to come back, I would never abandon my dog Click to expand... OMG she isn't been abandoned, we are teaching her to be independant