What have you been watching lately?

Sponsored Links
Not your average blood and guts fan these days, never really have been to be honest, more of a gentle period drama now though I do like my good old British war films like 633 Squadron, Battle of Britain, Dambusters, A Bridge To Far etc
Same here Conny...633 squadron theme is still fantastic.Mrs luvs Death in Paradise and whodunnits.And a bit scary why she enjoys so much, some of the murder stuff !

Sponsored Links
Claimed and shamed. Brilliant people making fraudulent insurance claims. I wonder why the BBC don't make this prime time TV

Game of Thrones again......... I’m THAT bored with what’s on now.
Netflix had really upped its game over the years though.
Has anyone watched Parasite?

Just finished block watching Queens Gambit. Quite entertaining really, even though you suspect how it will end.
Just started 'half' watching the thriller Rebecca.

Game of Thrones again......... I’m THAT bored with what’s on now.
Netflix had really upped its game over the years though.
Has anyone watched Parasite?
Me, what a great film, so refreshing to see originality, loved it start to finish.

Festive is with me. I know it’s subtitled but Parasite is a work of art. So many twists turns. Funny Tragic. No wonder it got best film at the Oscars.
Half way though you’ll have forgotten about the subtitles. Try it!

I watched a film last called Lynn & Lucy; It was Filmed in my town and was about two young white girls who grew up together from my town.

I wish I see it from the beginning but it was not a nice film to watch. Very raw and not a nice story.

Some very stereotypical essex girls who's lifes was hard.
Amazing I have been in all sorts of house holds but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

My mate who's a policeman who's done from terrorist squad - Child abuse. told me when he worked at Basildon that he found a different world. He come back then to work In Harlow and could not believe what he saw in a town he grew up in.

Sad and not a nice film but worth a watch I was mainly filmed in the same shopping precinct that the young Polish man was Murdered couple years back.

Claimed and shamed. Brilliant people making fraudulent insurance claims. I wonder why the BBC don't make this prime time TV

I've not seen this programme but I suspect that, if it is about events in Britain, most of those making the fraudulent claims will be foreigners. If so, that is why the BBC will never show it. The BBC only wants to show foreigners in a good light - this is why "Crimewatch" was taken off.

I've seen "Can't Pay, Take It Away" a few times. Most of the culprits on this are foreign - usually of South East Asian origin (forgive my weasel words).

Sponsored Links
Back