What have you been watching lately?

Sponsored Links
Bureau des Legendes - French Spy drama - c'est magnifique.
I was going to say if you liked that, you’d like 'The Bureau' but it’s the same one! I had to sign up to some other channel for a weeks free trial and binge the last couple of series though as it swapped from Prime to that channel. Can’t remember which one it was now though as it was a while ago.

Just started watching London Kills. Think it's on iPlayer. Looks promising.

Sponsored Links
They don't seem to show programmes like can't pay, police interceptors. There was a show on recently about fare dodgers, you can guess the main culprits, and not racist as most of the TFL staff were BAME (can I still say that ?).

Are you playing the BAME game?

His Dark Materials is the best thing to be on TV since... well ever. Not sure how they'll do the later parts of the story though.

Whilst i remember.. Mindhunter https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5290382/

Truly up there in one of my all time favourites as it combines a fascinating view into the mind of a serial killer with 3 characters who are perfectly explored with sets costumes and all scenes beautifully recreated from the 70's a bit like Narcos/Queens Gambit. Its just brilliant. I binged watched the f' out of this on a few flights.

You also have Anna Torv as the doctor which really helps me watch this series in great detail. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Whilst i remember.. Mindhunter https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5290382/

Truly up there in one of my all time favourites as it combines a fascinating view into the mind of a serial killer with 3 characters who are perfectly explored with sets costumes and all scenes beautifully recreated from the 70's a bit like Narcos/Queens Gambit. Its just brilliant. I binged watched the f' out of this on a few flights.

You also have a Anna Torv as the doctor which really helps me watch this series in great detail. :sneaky:

But...she's not into you. :mrgreen:

Just watched 'falling down' with Michael Douglas, I'd forgotten what a great film it was.

Sponsored Links
Back