What have you bought today?

Apparently you can tags with a QR code now.
I have seen them but having found lost dogs myself when out walking in popular dog walking areas, its good to have a mobile number to dial straight away without the faff of going through a QR code and I’d like the same if ours was ever lost and found by someone who has a phone but not a clue what a QR code is!

Sponsored Links
A pair of Skechers Slip-Ins. Hands free!

IMG_5020.jpeg

Another bit of plant for my range of equipment. Usually retail for about 2.5-2.8k, but with a discount at the manufacturer, a promo code and top cash back I’ve got it for a shared under 2k.

E5EF967C-0F3C-433A-8EB7-FD7D4E0FB4EE.jpeg

Not as fancy as the ones you hire, but it comes with a 3 year warranty. Plan is to give it to the father in law when I’m done with it - he’s got a big garden with a log store at the far end, so as he’s getting a bit older some petrol power will help him with the lifting and shifting I hope.

Sponsored Links
Another bit of plant for my range of equipment. Usually retail for about 2.5-2.8k, but with a discount at the manufacturer, a promo code and top cash back I’ve got it for a shared under 2k.

View attachment 305374

Not as fancy as the ones you hire, but it comes with a 3 year warranty. Plan is to give it to the father in law when I’m done with it - he’s got a big garden with a log store at the far end, so as he’s getting a bit older some petrol power will help him with the lifting and shifting I hope.
Are you planning to go into the plant hire business when that extension is finished?

There’s been one parked in my street, up my drive, on next doors front garden for over a month now. Every night, they lift the seat and clip the key onto one of the air filter fastening clips. You have a trailer, you should have said… ;)

IMG_0928.jpeg

Are you planning to go into the plant hire business when that extension is finished?

There’s been one parked in my street, up my drive, on next doors front garden for over a month now. Every night, they lift the seat and clip the key onto one of the air filter fastening clips. You have a trailer, you should have said… ;)

View attachment 305386

Extension is now finished but I’ve got a lot of landscaping to do before my next project (double garage) starts :)

Surprising those water folks are so carefree with their equipment given how popular this sort of stuff is with thieves!

I’m in the process of booking a little car trip to France for our anniversary. Just booked our first nights overnight stopover at where else but……….

IMG_5053.jpeg

Just had to do it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was going to buy some Guinness Zero, but then I saw the price. It's supposed to be cheaper because there's no duty on it!!

Cheeky flippers.....

IMG_20230610_151551_HDR.jpg

Also, I took back a tube of effervescent Vit C tablets to Superdrug.

When I bought them, I thought the total was a bit steep, but there was a queue behind me, so left it. I got them home, then looked at the receipt; they were 3.99!

Aldi sells the same thing for 0.89.....

The woman asked why I was returning them, I just said they were surplus to requirements.

She grumbled a bit, so I told her the truth. They're extortionate!

Well, she did ask...

WTAF!

a couple of hundred quid of plants for the garden . Hopefully we get the rain promised in the next few days

I’m in the process of booking a little car trip to France for our anniversary. Just booked our first nights overnight stopover at where else but……….

View attachment 305639

Just had to do it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I suggest you go in and ask for a room in the Hotel de Ville.

Lovely building on the main square. Anyone will direct you.

Ordered a one month rolling contract sim from Lebara yesterday for something I am doing that requires call forwarding. Arrived today and feck me, Lebara don’t do call forwarding. :evil: Should've checked first - I thought they all did call forwarding. Cancelled that and ordered another one from Smarty. They do do it.

Eight quids worth of antibiotics for our dog. Oh, and sixty quid for ten minutes of vet time to feel her tummy, look in her mouth and stick a thermometer up her arse!

A couple of tickets for the theatre for Mrs. Motties birthday. Book of Mormon. Clicked the wrong fecking date though! :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: Waiting for customer services to get back to me to see if I can change them.

Sponsored Links
Back