What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
Bought a car to get hold of some spare parts that came with it, serious man maths at play :D

IMG_2362.jpeg

Sponsored Links
A sourdough loaf from Mark's. My grandson is collecting football stickers from them - you have to spend £20 to get a free pack at the checkout, I only spent £4 but I asked anyway. She gave me 8 packs! My grandson will be over the moon. :)

IMG_1648.jpeg

A sourdough loaf from Mark's. My grandson is collecting football stickers from them - you have to spend £20 to get a free pack at the checkout, I only spent £4 but I asked anyway. She gave me 8 packs! My grandson will be over the moon. :)

View attachment 344270
Saw some sourdough loaves in our local baker and scoffed a couple of samples. Gorgeous bread, but silly money.

£7 for a small loaf...

Unless he's posting them elsewhere on here that I haven't noticed, there seems to be an uncharacteristic lack of snaps of Mottie's kitchen renovation.

Reckon he's thrown the towel in and done a GSI (Get Someone In), or maybe he was ordered to. ;)

Unless he's posting them elsewhere on here that I haven't noticed, there seems to be an uncharacteristic lack of snaps of Mottie's kitchen renovation.

Reckon he's thrown the towel in and done a GSI (Get Someone In), or maybe he was ordered to. ;)

I put our kitchen in, 40 years ago. I had the old ripped out, and the new back in and operating within 7 days, whilst still managing a full day at work.

Sponsored Links
Back