What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
Due to my twins 18th birthday, this weekend has mostly been expensive!

hout-tuin.jpg

Sponsored Links
That yours? V nice not dissimilar to mine actually even the large area of hardwood decking which I built with biscuit joint ls over the lot to hide screw heads...never again.

Ok **** sake I mentioned my long reach pliers set. When online I thought I'd buy a cheap pair for my backup tool set at the same time form Amazon. Wtaf these looked nothing like this in the pic they are massive....:eek:
15819728068958377291550224180568.jpg

You also said they were Facom, not Blue Spot.
Maybe that's why they are not what you were expecting.

Ok **** sake I mentioned my long reach pliers set. When online I thought I'd buy a cheap pair for my backup tool set at the same time form Amazon. Wtaf these looked nothing like this in the pic they are massive....:eek:
View attachment 183997
Clues in the name. Long reach. :LOL:
Actually, I find my long reach ones are very handy and I use them a lot.

Not since Pacman in the eighties , I have no abilities to control the newfangled controllers nowadays.
Same here. Last games I played were Tetris and Super Mario Kart when I bought my daughter a Game Boy and my son a SNES!

Hmm In the past I've easily done whole days online :sneaky:
Never done that, an all dayer, just in the eve, but I did wake up a few times in the morning on the sofa with a stiff neck and the controller still in my hand!

You also said they were Facom, not Blue Spot.
Maybe that's why they are not what you were expecting.

No read it ;) i did say i ALSO bought a spare pair for my backup tool set.

Clues in the name. Long reach. :LOL:
Actually, I find my long reach ones are very handy and I use them a lot.
Yeah i know doh i misread it i though they were long nose. Yes could come in handy on car, a keeper.

Sponsored Links
Back