What have you bought today?

Lena is going to ring them as we are with LV with our cars. Pet plan is 4k for boo.
I got 10% off for having a car with them and 10% for buying it online. Bought through TopCashback so will get £45 back from them. They are the same price whether you go through them or direct to LV. They just direct you on to LV and you deal with LV direct.

IMG_9698.png
 
What is topcash back? is it a site?
Yeah. Sign up to it and check before any biggish purchase. It directs you to the retailer so you deal direct. Costs you no more than going direct. They get a referral fee which they share with you. Here’s some of mine. There’s another one called Quidco. Same principle. You only get it on new purchases (insurance, utilities, breakdown cover etc) not renewals. When I come to renewal time, I buy again in Mrs Motties name. ;) Google it. (y)

IMG_9699.png
 
Last edited:
Yrah. Sign up to it and check before any biggish purchase. It directs you to the retailer so you deal direct. Costs you no more than going direct. They get a referral fee which they share with you. Here’s some of mine. There’s another one called Quidco. Same principle. You only get it on new purchases (insurance, utilities, breakdown cover etc) not renewals. When I come to renewal time, I buy again in Mrs Motties name. ;) Google it. (y)

View attachment 423592
Brilliant, never heard of it, thanks for posting this..
 
Back
Top