What have you bought today?

Few spares for my tonka truck - rusty gold!

IMG_3584.JPG
 
Another project? I must have missed that. Come on, spill!
Bought myself a cool little Suzuki jeep in the summer as a winter project, it was only cheap at £500.

However parts are in short supply (it is from 1982) and a few rarer bits I needed came as part of a job lot, so my man maths thought it would be a good idea to buy that job lot :D

8fc497fd-9618-465a-aa40-055aae6f9b58.jpeg
 
Bought myself a cool little Suzuki jeep in the summer as a winter project, it was only cheap at £500.

However parts are in short supply (it is from 1982) and a few rarer bits I needed came as part of a job lot, so my man maths thought it would be a good idea to buy that job lot :D

View attachment 423272
Nice. That’s an unusual front on it. Looks strangely rugged. Is this the one before the Jimny?
 
Nice. That’s an unusual front on it. Looks strangely rugged. Is this the one before the Jimny?
At some point in its life someone extended the nose to fit a Ford Orion 1.6D engine in it. I kinda like it. Yeah, the original jimmy - it's tiny :D

IMG_1439.JPG
 
Back
Top