What have you bought your partner for Christmas?

J

JulieL

I bought Dave a sat nav 'thingy' for the car - so he knows where the speed cameras are!! ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nothing. The adults in our family don't buy each other stuff - just for the kids.

If we want to buy someone something, we do it whenever we like. Or in the New Year, when everything is at least half-price.

Big_Spark said:
Nothing..we're divorced... :LOL: :LOL:

(Did send Ina a card though)

Haven't you got a 'special someone' though?!!
Will you be alone for Christmas or going to family?

Sponsored Links
A health spa/pampering long weekender ,her an her mate outside cheshire ..

Well I was supposed to spend it with my Mum so she wasn't alone..but she phoned me today to say she is going to Staffodshire to my 2nd eldest sister...

I am used to my family pulling stunts like this..I spoke to my eldest brother and Dave told me that my Mum told him she was going to Lizzie's a couple of weeks ago....But she has always been a distant mother..****ed when I was a kid or with someone other than my drunken dad...

So I will be on my tod as I am single at the moment..work pressures collapsed my last relationship about 8 weeks ago...

To be honest Christmas means nothing to me, if I had family of my own..as in children, then it would be wholly different, I would make a big thing of it..but for me it is pointless...

Big_Spark said:

So I will be on my tod as I am single at the moment..work pressures collapsed my last relationship about 8 weeks ago...

Sorry to hear about that, but this work thingy is a much over rated pastime, and best avoided.

oilman said:
Sorry to hear about that, but this work thingy is a much over rated pastime, and best avoided.

Thanks Oilman..but this work thingy is a requirement of living in any form of standard that I find acceptable...although I think I need to strike a more sensible balance!!

Lower your standards or increase your prices if you work for yourself. It maybe that you don't worry about a particular whoever, but someone really worthwhile is not worth risking for the sake of something as nauseating as WORK (spit!!!)

JulieL said:
I bought Dave a sat nav 'thingy' for the car - so he knows where the speed cameras are!! ;) :LOL:
Giving up boating already :LOL:

No point wrapping it up now, Dave probably read your post!

Big_Spark

also sorry to hear that ... hope you have a good time ...

I recommend a good film , £4.50

some mates around £0.00

an plenty of ale ... £25.00

watch this an see who crys 1st ... ;)
"Its A Wonderful Life " its a classic ... =PRICELESS

Big_Spark said:
oilman said:

Thanks Oilman..but this work thingy is a requirement of living in any form of standard that I find acceptable...although I think I need to strike a more sensible balance!!
I once working flat out and got to the stage don't even know what day is it. I'm now on a lower pay job and much happier with the time off. I know it's hard but got to learn to slow down, nothing is that important these days.

Me --Kendor--and Oilman will go round to Big sparks this xmas for a great old knees up, everybody bring a bottle and i'll bring my gun sorry i mean as much food as possible and we will have a great time slagging the rest of you off for a change.

Freddie said:
Me --Kendor--and Oilman will go round to Big sparks this xmas for a great old knees up, everybody bring a bottle and i'll bring my gun sorry i mean as much food as possible and we will have a great time slagging the rest of you off for a change.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ps..make it JD and your most welcome... :LOL:

masona
life is indeed sweeter when you are not chasing your tail to keep ahead , once off that rat run you do appreciate life more ...

Freddie
I'll bring the cases of stella , ok ... an the karioke machine , as long as I can do my , The Jam "Going Underground "
here go's ...

Going underground

Some people might say my life is in a rut,
But I’m quite happy with what I got
People might say that I should strive for more,
But I’m so happy I can’t see the point.
Somethings happening here today
A show of strength with your boy’s brigade and,
I’m so happy and you’re so kind
You want more money - of course I don’t mind
To buy nuclear textbooks for atomic crimes

And the public gets what the public wants
But I want nothing this society’s got -
I’m going underground, (going underground)
Well the brass bands play and feet start to pound
Going underground, (going underground)
Well let the boys all sing and the boys all shout for tomorrow

"""Some people might get some pleasure out of hate
Me,""" I’ve enough already on my plate
People might need some tension to relax
[me? ] I’m too busy dodging between the flak

What you see is what you get
You’ve made your bed, you better lie in it
You choose your leaders and place your trust
As their lies wash you down and their promises rust
You’ll see kidney machines replaced by rockets and guns

And the public wants what the public gets
But I don’t get what this society wants
I’m going underground, (going underground)
Well the brass bands play and feet start to pound
Going underground, (going underground)
[so] let the boys all sing and the boys all shout for tomorrow

We talk and talk until my head explodes
I turn on the news and my body froze
The braying sheep on my tv screen
Make this boy shout, make this boy scream!

Going underground, I’m going underground!

Sponsored Links
Back