What have you bought your partner for Christmas?

freddie said:
Me --Kendor--and Oilman will go round to Big sparks this xmas for a great old knees up, everybody bring a bottle and i'll bring my gun sorry i mean as much food as possible and we will have a great time slagging the rest of you off for a change..

Nah, that would be a bloke thing, not suitable for limp wristed liberals

Sponsored Links
You lot may have a point about working too hard..I was supposed to be off tomorrow..but I'm going in for a couple of hours to finish something off..then I have a few days..back at it Wednesday

I am on day 129 without a day off..so it will be nice not to go in for a couple of days..

But then in that 129 day I have earnt some £42,133...on course for £70K profit this year..after tax..

Next year I intend to ease back and take my weekends..I'll only work every other one :confused:

Big_Spark said:
But then in that 129 day I have earnt some £42,133...on course for £70K profit this year..after tax..

You effin greedy burger no wonder youve got problems. It's not worth it.

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark

good on you mate I was like that in the 80s /90s an then I thought ..B*llacks

I have staff that do that FOR ME NOW an I live the life of reilly ,lol ;)

btw sorry Julie L/B for the fred being lost :( dont take it out on me ,lol ;)

i've gone 18 months without a holiday, but my weekends are sacrosanct. Ease back and enjoy life a bit more! Taking 3 weeks over christmas though...hooray! :LOL: still got to finish off the kitchen and the hallway....boo! :cry:

as for the original question at my wifes request its a decent frying pan and a george foreman grill. Now if id bought that without asking id have been shot! :LOL:

oilman said:
You effin greedy burger no wonder youve got problems. It's not worth it.

Not in the longer term your right, but in the short term it is well worth it...

joe-90 said:
Is that all?

Yep Joe..only an average of £326 per day or £32.60 per hour...I have to take the pay cut sometimes so that I don't feel so bad when I walk past you begging on the corner.. :LOL: :LOL:

Big_Spark
"begging on the corner"
no .. he is usually as a sad tramp in p*ss/sh*t mess in a doorway ,next to the plucky homeless guy selling the big issue ,even those guys have standards/aspirations ...

Moz said:
Big_Spark
"begging on the corner"
no .. he is usually as a sad tramp in p*ss/sh*t mess in a doorway ,next to the plucky homeless guy selling the big issue ,even those guys have standards/aspirations ...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Well said Moz...nice to see you have retained that dry sense of humour you so rarely show publicly..

Big_Spark said:
joe-90 said:
Is that all?

Yep Joe..only an average of £326 per day or £32.60 per hour...I have to take the pay cut sometimes so that I don't feel so bad when I walk past you begging on the corner.. :LOL: :LOL:

There's more money than that in property mate - and less work to get it.

joe

joe-90 said:
[

There's more money than that in property mate - and less work to get it.

joe

Yep Joe your right..but you need to own it first or at least be legally selling it or developing it...

If this is the case with you..good luck, I hope you make enough money to be happy...

It's a hackneyed phrase, but none the less very true: nobody ever lay on his death bed wishing he'd spent more time at work.

cartoon_250_x_130.jpg

Thermo - you won't do any electrical work without informing LABC, will you? ;)

Anyway - in answer to the topic question - nothing. I bought her a chair last year, and she still hasn't plugged it in......

Sponsored Links
Back