What is a 'Policy Schedule'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My car insurer are offering a £20 discount, if you send them a copy of your present 'Policy Schedule'. LV do not have a document called a 'Policy schedule', so I uploaded a copy of the only document which is personal to MY house cover. My car insurer has suggested it is not a 'Policy Schedule', this morning I rang LV, and asked them if they could forward a copy of the PS, explaining why I needed it, but even they sounded confused as to what it might be, they do not have a document by that name, but have instead sent me the renewal document, from when I renewed it, which is much less detailed. That I have forwarded to my car insurer.

Sponsored Links
I think I've had one with every policy I've had. It should contain the basic details of who you are, what your cover is etc.

If you have a certificate then that may be acceptable. It depends whether it contains enough details or not. It sounds like it's just a matter of proving you have a policy so they can give a discount, so hopefully this will be good enough for them.

policy schedule is basic never not had one, new company are checking to see if it is quoting for the same thing

Sponsored Links
Back