Car insurance renewal

A6 Avant, £800, July before we went on holiday, I was in a rush lol
These are the sort of quotes I'm coming up with for an Avant. You've been tucked up!

IMG_5569.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
They've gone into ****taking overdrive, honeslty what's changed. I don't believe we've introduced considerable higher risk on our roads. What has increased considerably is personal injury claims. As you're aware and i have had many times SPAM call centers asking me or telling me i had an accident. I normally say yes you're right i did how did you find out!?!! I then tell them a long story for 5/10mins and finish with... and then i sh't my pants, yes i had an embarrassing accident pleast dont tell anyone.

Then they hang up, indeed moral is don't waste my time and i wont waste yours :)
I thank them profusely for ringing to help me and then ask them which accident they are going to help with as I had an awful week and crashed three times.

go compare .
stuck mine in for audi avant a6 . lowest came up as £347 with zero excess full NCB with one fault claim 3 years ago
or with the 250 insured excess it came down to £331

What is the maximum NCB? I always thought it was 10 years, but on my last renewal they quoted mine as 21 years, despite 60 years of no claims.

Sponsored Links
Back