What is this and why is it there?

Sponsored Links
Its just some old rubbish that has been used to pack out the recent upvc window - if thats what it is. Probably there would have been bigger timber in there initially, hence the gap.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Assuming yo have no leaks dont worry about it.

As said it was probably a bit of packing foam that was just shoved in there.

Its just some old rubbish that has been used to pack out the recent upvc window - if thats what it is. Probably there would have been bigger timber in there initially, hence the gap.
John :)

Looks a mucking fess.
Yes foxhole you are right. You wouldn't believe the work that has been done here with this conservatory. Its turned out to be a conservatory from hell. The company have told me that they have done the work to a high standard. I wish there was someone on here that has experience with conservatorys that could look at some of my pictures and just give me an opinion. Maybe I could put some more on here if anyone would be willing to have a look for me. Thank you.

Just checked your profile and seen the rest of your pics.
Can you post some overall pics inside and out?
Are there any problems such as leaks? Or is it more cosmetic issues?

Your pics only show a few areas but the general workmanship seems to be mediocre, I have seen better but then again Ive have seen much worse.

Where abouts in Somerset are you?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back