What never fails to annoy you..

No matter how much I try and buy supermarket conveyor belt dividers, the cashier keeps on putting them back. ;)

Sponsored Links
Indicating 20' from a motorway exit - blink blink & off.
Dog owners who leave their $h1t everywhere - bags on fences etc.

I imagine Justin Beiber, but I thought maybe one of you here is a fan so nvm.

What annoys me the most is email spam, because I open my mail first thing in the morning. I unsubscribe, then the next morning there are 10 fresh messages from other senders. Cheers to me.

Just because someone looks and sounds like the internal workings of a Dalek doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.
That's not his real voice. Others did agree with him.

If everything came from nothing with no reason, then why are you here today?
Where else is there? It may not be today.

Why didn't your life and this universe live and die an infinite time ago?
Because it didn't. Why wasn't yesterday Sunday?

Who decided 'when' the event would happen?
No one.

Sponsored Links
In other words you are clueless.

Isn't it easier to use logic and observation and observe the known laws of the universe to decide on something?

To be Atheist you must have faith in nothing being anything.

It makes more sense my way.

Speed cameras and the nob-heads who don’t understand the very simple concept of..

“I know it’s 30 and I was doing 35mph but: -

It’s bone dry, the sun’s out and visibility is perfect, there are no parked cars, no pedestrians whatsoever, it’s a dual carriageway, the unoccupied path for pedestrians is separated by a wide grass reservation from the road I am on and the limit makes no sense in this situation and circumstances

The same nob-head then jumps up like a cross between a Meer cat and a parrot and, after not listening to what I have said, goes on to trump your rational and logical argument with

“But speed kills”.

You deaf, moronic
furious3.gif

You have a licence and must observe the laws. Which bit of that don't you understand? :rolleyes:

You have a licence and must observe the laws. Which bit of that don't you understand? :rolleyes:
The laws are often an ass and, (as is often proven time and time again), are a blunt instrument which does not take circumstances into account. Hence the argument...

The laws are often an ass and, (as is often proven time and time again), are a blunt instrument which does not take circumstances into account. Hence the argument...

It makes no difference what YOU think. You follow the rules like everyone else. Simple really. :confused:

In other words you are clueless.

Isn't it easier to use logic and observation and observe the known laws of the universe to decide on something?

To be Atheist you must have faith in nothing being anything.

It makes more sense my way.

Drivel and tripe, of course he's clueless, we are all clueless. Being an athiest means admitting it to yourself, you don't need faith to do that. Like I already tried to tell you atheism is a lack of faith, you're just too thick to understand that. :rolleyes:

It takes a bigger leap of faith to believe everything came from nothing than everything coming from something. Your faith is stronger than mine.

Who said everything comes from nothing apart from you? :rolleyes:
I don't know how everything got to be here, nor do I subscribe to the stupid beliefs of mad mike and nutty norcon and the like.
So how can you describe that as a faith?

Who said everything comes from nothing apart from you? :rolleyes:
I don't know how everything got to be here, nor do I subscribe to the stupid beliefs of mad mike and nutty norcon and the like.
So how can you describe that as a faith?

So we agree that everything came from somewhere or something then?

Good. We are making progress.

Sponsored Links
Back