What never fails to annoy you..

Thanks Squeaky, would the next stage of development of our Bog paper dspenser take us closer to a highly advanced 5th generation butt wipe system.

Where a prosthetic hand appears from under the rim with toilet tissue neatly held ready to swipe your butt gently, and after its done, nozzle fitted under the seat squirt a fine spray of French perfume at your ring, and a finally a spoken message from its processor "Thank you for using me today, hope you had a good crap, and have a good day Sir" if you are a man, and if you are a woman it ends with have a good day Madam.

Then flushes the toilet automatically. :p

Sponsored Links
Another hate slapped me in the face this morning. Ditherers on the road. :mad:

Let’s pick a guilty gender at random shall we; women ditherers. Entering a roundabout this morning was an absolute classic of what women, (and dithering old men), do.

She waited and waited and waited, while big gap after big gap came and went - and then pulled out in front of a car where there wasn’t much of a gap, much to the other driver’s angst.

I don’t know how they get a licence! :mad: I remember a famous quote which goes "you don't truly learn how to swear until you start driving".

That reminded me of a friend we used to know. If she needed to turn right at a roundabout, she's end up going round at least twice before she built up the nerve to exit! I kid you not.

Sponsored Links
Let’s pick a guilty gender at random shall we; women ditherers. Entering a roundabout this morning was an absolute classic of what women, (and dithering old men), do.

Noseall hasn't been on here all day, must have been driving from home to the corner shop, that's a days drive for him..

Excellent idea Mike. Maybe it could be combined with some automatic music, chosen by the computer to match the intensity of the dump.

Suggested songs:

'Float On' (The Floaters)
'There's a ghost in my house' (R Taylor)
'Bang Bang' (Cher)
'Footloose' (Kenny Loggins)
'Bridge over troubled water' (Simon & Garfunkel)
'He ain't heavy' (The Hollies)
'One piece at a time' (Johnny Cash)

:LOL: :LOL:

Having to drink warm beer because you forgot to put some cans in the fridge before you went to work.

Sponsored Links
Back