Songs you hate

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hi Markie!
I'm still on my hol's, in the canaries at the mo and just found a wi fi hotspot so decided to check in.
sad ? yes
bovvered? no :LOL:

Richie
I was on a building Q/As ...an drawned to check an my pal here ...

Im filling up ....sob ...

how are you mate ?

hows caroline , (sp? birch me if Im wrong .. Im still a drunk mind , so good going getting name Right !1)
Wonderful .......I hope ,:) :) how is she looking after you , hmm ?

I hope you both are having fun an taking care an watch the blackies selling watches /pickpockets after the euro ...

just have fun take care an best regards
an the chucks are missing you as well :)

hermes
cheeky monkey ....... you dont know class lyrics , LISTEN TOO THE LYRICS ...Doh ....

Moz said:
hermes
cheeky monkey ....... you dont know class lyrics , LISTEN TOO THE LYRICS ...Doh ....

...but not while shaving with a cutthroat razor ;)

Just been listening to them and heaven knows I'm miserable now!

Yes, HJ did a song called that, but maybe tommy was on about D Ream. Song that Labour used when they came in in 97...

Now D Ream have re-released it. "Things can only get worse.."

anything by EMINEM icon_twisted.gif I have to turn the radio off.
me too, I cant stand them
Ther is a song I HATE but cent remember what it is and Im not going to try and remember or it will be stuck in my head all night, I'll post back when I do remember

I'm good thanks Moz, and Caroline is looking after me good, them chucks got murdered by a dog :evil: :cry: we left them with a friend to look after them and they let them out for a little walk doh!
been doing some nudy sun bathing, big fat naked german ladies come and slap some cooking oil on you for 2 euro's :LOL: only joking.
not.

Anything by Peters and Lee.

Oh, and that f***ing shouting and screaming pint sized siren called Elaine Page.

Richie P
so sorry to hear about the chucks , :( :(

"Let them out for a walk !!" how stupid ......we know now whos going in that next whicker man dont we ....;)

an for the philistines here The Smiths were Outstanding ...

I would like to nominate any of those singers from Reality shows.....

Sponsored Links
Back