What never fails to annoy you..

And you still have no answer. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Look if something , GOD , diety , supreme force , entity DID actually make the universe then WHO MADE the GOD ,DIETY,SUPREME FORCE,ENTITY first.

See the whole GOD argument is futile. Just as futile as what came first the chicken or the egg?

No it isn't. If something made the 'God' then it was never the real God was it?

God has always existed and will always exist. We are made from the fabric of God. There is nothing outside of God. Why can't you see that?

Oh and the chicken and egg evolved at the same time.

Sponsored Links

Look if something , GOD , diety , supreme force , entity DID actually make the universe then WHO MADE the GOD ,DIETY,SUPREME FORCE,ENTITY first.

See the whole GOD argument is futile. Just as futile as what came first the chicken or the egg?

God has always existed and will always exist. We are made from the fabric of God. There is nothing outside of God. Why can't you see that?

How you utterly puncture your own arguments.

Stephen Hawking said before the big bang there was nothing.

Not just emptiness, there was NOTHING, there was NOWHERE.

Therefore the universe cannot have been created by a god as there was nowhere for him to be.

Pet hate - tw@s in supermarkets who don't realise half the world is behind them.

Therefore the universe cannot have been created by a god as there was nowhere for him to be.
Time itself only exists after the big bang, so the concept of "before" does not apply

Pet hate - ****s in supermarkets who don't realise half the world is behind them.
Yep - especially those who walk in front of you while you're scanning the shelves and start looking themselves.

Sponsored Links

How you utterly puncture your own arguments.

How you grasp at straws when you get your butt kicked. :rolleyes:

Pet hate - ****s in supermarkets who don't realise half the world is behind them.

Just because someone looks and sounds like the internal workings of a Dalek doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.

If everything came from nothing with no reason, then why are you here today? Why didn't your life and this universe live and die an infinite time ago? Who decided 'when' the event would happen?

back on topic

who hates 'unexpected item in bagging area'

Why is it unexpected?. I actually picked it deliberately from the shelf!!

Self serve check outs.....I despise them!!

I understand people might like to just buy a couple of items and use them, I would probably myself , but I have been in supermarkets/shops where the manned check outs are not even manned!!!

They just expect everyone to use the self service!!

I just go stand at a proper till and someone always comes and serves me

Probably the only thing science agree's with what is written in the bible.

What never fails to annoy me,the wife.

“We are experiencing an unusually high number of calls at this time your call is important to us”

NO! You just don’t employ enough staff to deal with the level of complaints your rotten service generates, staff that spoke understandable English and understood it might help too!!!!

How the word bullsh1t is censored. In this day and age it’s become an anodyne word which even a child uses and understands. Everyone knows what it means but you can’t say it. I want to say it in meetings and to managers. I want politicians to hear it when they are guilty as accused. I want DIYnot to accept it and add to their list of acceptable words on this forum.

Everyone knows a chicken is just an egg’s way of making another egg.
smug.gif

back on topic

who hates 'unexpected item in bagging area'

Why is it unexpected?. I actually picked it deliberately from the shelf!!
:LOL:

“We are experiencing an unusually high number of calls at this time your call is important to us”

And they should add, "All the time you are still on the line you are paying US for YOUR call,"

:evil:

That's why you get smart. And use saynoto0870....

then when you're dialling an 0800 number or an 01, 02 or 03 number that's inclusive on your package, you can smile smugly and wait without the added annoyance that you're paying through the snout for the call.

If you have a speakerphone, you can even get on with summat else and not be held up at all.

Sponsored Links
Back