What news channels did you watch

B

Bodd

I skipped through the lot. Mainly staying on Sky...

John Bercow looked as if he brought his own hive of wasps to chew on..

Sponsored Links
BBC as Huw Edwards is a class act. Flicked occasionally to Sky to check out John Bercow's excuses.

I saw about 5 mins of BBC at exit poll time....... John Mcdonnell blaming the result on brexit (Im sorry John, the problem was Jez).

Didnt see anymore, went out

Sponsored Links
Watched mainly ITV, interspersed with a few visits to BBC, didn't know Bercow was on Sky, would like to have seen that.

BBC Scotland watched the "nine" team

A more channeled view a lot nearer to where I live so far more local[to Scotland] information

Sky news and Beeb watched one second of ch4 and Ryland the teeth fck that.

Speaking of news.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/poli...d-get-brexit-done-says-johnson-20191213191781

BORIS Johnson has insisted this morning that at no point did he say he would get Brexit done.

Johnson, looking like he had taken part in a 24-hour pie eating contest, stressed that anyone who claims he would get Brexit done was ‘merely spreadulating faux news items’.

Johnson said: “I’ve never said I’d get Brexit done. Show me the proof. And I also didn’t refuse to look at that picture of the boy in hospital the other day and then pocket the journalist’s phone.

“All lies.”

He added: “Did you see that guy get punched at the hospital the other day though?

“The grim reality of politics, really.”

I wonder how long it will be until the Donald picks up on this "News Feed"? it is the sort of "news" that he can use???

Sponsored Links
Back