You wont see this in the news

Some while ago there were some nutter Muslims telling people to leave Muslim areas. It was reported in the news. And most Muslims thought they were nutters. Me thinks there is an element of having a conclusion and selectively picking news to fit the conclusions.
You might be right but, in my line of work, I always bear in mind that " no-one can do anything against you, unless you keep giving them the bullets".......

Sponsored Links
Just another example of our society being enriched by multiculturalism.

There's millions more on the way.

It's obvious from the news that if you want to live in a safer, Christian country, your options in Europe are running out. Judging by the news, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic are the only safe havens.

Last edited:
But it wasn't the other way round, so your point is, well, pointless

Nonsense. The op's point was completely valid.
What are you on about.??

If the same clip had been recorded, void of context, viewing white people battering a brick lane tosspot (or tosspots) the media coverage may have been a bit different.

He's right.

It's obvious from the news that if you want to live in a safer, Christian country, your options in Europe are running out. Judging by the news, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic are the only safe havens.
I don't know about Slovakia, but I've visited Hungary and the Czech Republic and they both seem to be very attractive and pleasant places to live. Prague was especially nice. I don't know all the ins and outs about all the consequences but, assuming there would be no problems with healthcare and pension payouts, etc, I'd consider emigrating to either.

Incidentally, as far as I'm aware the Czech Republic is predominantly atheist, which makes it even more attractive to me! :D

Sponsored Links
we have no idea what has happened before this action or since
we cannot make accurate assumptions on such a small amount off information
we can off course guess on what we see but that is just as likely to be wrong as right

but as already said people attach other people in the uk many times a day similar attacks with groups and individuals will happen several times over the years or months unreported as they are not newsworthy or some other event take preference as more important
they also need to be passed to the news agencies very quickly as a minor story a day old is no longer a story but just an incident thats not newsworthy

But it wasn't the other way round, so your point is, well, pointless

Nonsense. The op's point was completely valid.
What are you on about.??

If the same clip had been recorded, void of context, viewing white people battering a brick lane tosspot (or tosspots) the media coverage may have been a bit different.

He's right.
Well the op's point is a little off, as its now all over the papers.

It may well be 'all over the papers' but the underlying point is still valid. Nowhere in the article does it mention a racist attack. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't but if it had been a gang of whites beating the sh*t out of an Asian it WOULD have been reported as a racial attack. According to police, the white guy was 'a little bit different.'

It may well be 'all over the papers' but the underlying point is still valid. Nowhere in the article does it mention a racist attack. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't but if it had been a gang of whites beating the sh*t out of an Asian it WOULD have been reported as a racial attack. According to police, the white guy was 'a little bit different.'

So there is a conspiracy in all of the media?

When that British Asian dentist was attacked by a nut job with a machete, in revenge for the Lee Rigby murder, it was not described as a terrorist attack. And yet the Lee Rigby murder was. A conspiracy? I suspect the reason is that it was a one off, just as the perma-tan mob attacking a white man was unusual. British Asians do often get attacked by whites, whereas the converse is rare, at least as far as I know.

Of course you could continue to think there is a conspiracy.

I heard from a friend that the police in Luton are unwilling to pursue Asians for parking offences etc because it is not worth the hassle. But this was a one off comment, might be true, might not be. But it is consistent with the police overlooking rapes of children by Anglo-Pakistani gangs. Then again, from what I have read the police treated the children as low life. Sadly. And they were unwilling to pursue the Anglo Asians, for stupid reasons.

Sponsored Links
Back