You wont see this in the news

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have looked all over the main stream news channels and cant find any reports on this.. now if it was reversed it would be the first item on sky news...this is brick lane London...racial mob attack whites
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
People fighting in London is hardly national news.
Doesn't look like people fighting to me, more of a racial attack but it's the wrong way round to warrant any media attention.
Looks like is the key phrase.

Any idea what is going on, exactly, in that film? Know all the people and the motivations for the actions?

No, thought not.

Doesn't look like people fighting to me, more of a racial attack but it's the wrong way round to warrant any media attention.

Any idea what is going on, exactly, in that film? Know all the people and the motivations for the actions?

No, thought not.
It doesn't matter. The other way round it would be a racial attack whether I knew all the people in the film or not is beside the point.

No, thought not.
It doesn't matter. The other way round it would be a racial attack whether I knew all the people in the film or not is beside the point.

Most racial attacks go unreported. There are large numbers against Muslims and Jews, and no doubt other minorities.

No, thought not.
But it wasn't the other way round, so your point is, well, pointless

It is true that whenever I hear of 'racist' attacks on the news it almost invariably involves whites attacking blacks or browns.
I must assume that this is the case because whites are still in the majority in this country and, consequently, blacks and browns are still seen by some as the 'underdogs'. I should add, before the ubiquitous 'R' word once again appears, that I do not believe that they are.
I do wonder, though, that when (as has been predicted) whites are in the minority - and they already are in some places, remember - the term 'racial attack' will also be used when whites are the ones under attack.

Interesting to known why one is heard to shout "This is Brick Lane."

Was he:

- giving a lost citizen directions?
- implying something along the lines of "This is what outsiders / troublemakers / whites get if they come into our Brick Lane!"?
- nicely book-ending a well-shot piece of photojournalism?

We shall never know.......

Some while ago there were some nutter Muslims telling people to leave Muslim areas. It was reported in the news. And most Muslims thought they were nutters. Me thinks there is an element of having a conclusion and selectively picking news to fit the conclusions.

Interesting to known why one is heard to shout "This is Brick Lane."

Was he:

- giving a lost citizen directions?
- implying something along the lines of "This is what outsiders / troublemakers / whites get if they come into our Brick Lane!"?
- nicely book-ending a well-shot piece of photojournalism?

We shall never know.......
No, but we can make an educated guess!
I fully expect that we shall hear next that this area of East London is a police no-go area and is under sharia law.
That's clearly what they want, anyway.

Sponsored Links
Back