• Nay!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what this forum needs is a dunk tank..

a forum where posts that dissolve into name calling or abusive posts can be sent rather than just straight out deleted or locked..

Sponsored Links
I thought we were going to get a "no holds barred" forum where members could slug it out to their hearts content.

what this forum needs is a dunk tank..

a forum where posts that dissolve into name calling or abusive posts can be sent rather than just straight out deleted or locked..

only encourages it on the rest of the forum - ban em instead

Sponsored Links
please gentlemen, let's not let this one turn into a personal slanging match..
start your own thread and have it locked if you want to throw names at each other...

your hoping!

youd be better off having a dunk tank for those to go in that ruin the posts for others and then spend half their time whinging and bleating about it, and only let them back when they behave!

Mod 8: My post at the start of this

I'm offended by this I think the thread should be locked

was not intended to be sarcastic it was a satirical reflection upon recent events.

You guys really need to lighten up as you often aggravate situations by this kind of action rather than help them.

MW

I find the above post offensive and this thread should now be locked!

I find all the forum offensive and it should be closed.

Mod 8: My post at the start of this

I'm offended by this I think the thread should be locked

was not intended to be sarcastic it was a satirical reflection upon recent events.

You guys really need to lighten up as you often aggravate situations by this kind of action rather than help them.

MW

as opposed to what others do which really helps :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back