What to quote for block paving (small job)

FFS - it's turned into some old wives' weather forecasting techiques. Red sky at night, chernobyl alight etc

Sponsored Links
we are the 'eighth champions of christendom !!´

google that!

Sponsored Links
karinska, are you as old as these other fuddy duddies?

i can't keep my pipe alight on my FJR 1300 these days.

we are the 'eighth champions of christendom !!
In September 1939, an ordinary young Englishman joins the army, and nothing in life will ever be ordinary again. Alex Jennings does a remarkable job transforming Jim Benison from an amiable lad with mundane problems to a physically and emotionally shattered man. His tense, deliberate pacing of battle lifts the war, rightfully, to the level of central character. His tone expresses deep sympathy for the demolished Belgians and the overwhelmed but fervently resistant French. He truly excels in capturing the many flavors of English patriotism, from the pub generals' planning strategy with ashtrays and dominoes to the quietly heroic young men who have barely begun to live before they die for an idea

Didn't think laying a drive was that hard?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back