What trade to learn

J

Jason88

I have an other with a builder to learn
Painting plumbing or electrics what trade would offer the best
Security I know times are hard and you should do what you enjoy but I'd like to get views from you lot

Jason

Sponsored Links
I'd go for underwater Basket Weaving, you don't see too many underwater basket weavers out there do you? you should make a killing ;)

Plumbing every time. Although this is the plumbing forum :)

Sponsored Links
Interesting veiws here
Does anyone here know why there seems to be a believe that plumbers are in demand when people tell me there are to many
also who votes for kicking out all the polish

Hi

Plumbing and tiling are two good combined trades.

Polish workers I have used are good workers.

Not saying there not but when British people who are honest and hardworking are denied opportunities because they are willing to work for half the wage seems wrong to me
Do they not have plumbing in Poland?

According to my tutor this is the way forward
Is it with considering a walk down this path
best ways to get involved any ideas

You'll struggle with plumbing, unless your super quick with builders work. Ill do in a day what most newbies will do in 3 days. Full heating systems in 3 days max (a lot of plastic) with a cylinder and an S or Y plan, 2 days for a combi. 8 rads max though. My own custards have copper throughout though, but that adds on a couple of days.

I do lead work as well. Builders pay well for that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back