What type of joint is this in soil pipe?

For some reason I had stopped getting email notifications of replies to this thread, so I missed the last few posts. I thank you all for your advice, for the record I will be lifting the manhole cover this weekend to see if there are signs of a blockage downstream. I have drain rods already so if that is the problem I can clear it. If I can get the elbow off I will rod or hose out the pipe and, as suggested by Happyplumber, swap it for a tee for future use.
Thanks again for everyone's advice and apologies for offending the professional drainage people.

Sponsored Links
jon92, good evening again.

Just goes to show, IT, Computers and such as well as Sewers are Jammed full to bursting with rubbish and block up and slow down at times?

Interesting parallel

Ken.

jon92, good evening again.

Just goes to show, IT, Computers and such as well as Sewers are Jammed full to bursting with rubbish and block up and slow down at times?

Interesting parallel

Ken.

Yes, and from someone in Ayrshire too!!!

Sponsored Links
I always like to future proof and make things easy for myself as well as others
Nice one and good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back