what van to buy

g20

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, i have about 8-12k to spend on a new van (well 6-12 months old) Just wondering if anyone can recomend a decent van, something around the same size as a vivaro or slightly smaller. Perhaps the volkswagon transporter or merc vito? Any reviews helpful

Sponsored Links
Do a Google search for courier forums I'm pretty certain you will find a few good pointers.

Wotan

The good old Transit? Millions around, loads of different specifications, superb to drive, dealer on every street corner etc?

Sponsored Links
Cant fault transit. Only van I've driven. A 7 year old Luton Transit, but it was so easy to drive, drove better than my old car (4 year old fiesta)!

Go with the Vauxhall Vivaro, be gentle with the sliding door an its not a bad van really. 1.9CDTI feels well balanced. The 2.5CDTI Goes Really Well. Both have pretty good grip, stereo, safety, MPG etc. Plenty of spares and aftermarket parts available. Get one thats a few years old with low miles, FSH thats had an easy life. Then go buy that old classic sportscar that you wanted years ago with the change init. Sorted.

Back