What war crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If the holocaust never happened, why are old Nazis still being jailed?
Read more.

One quote from the news story that Joey will especially like...
Groening faced charges related to a period between May and July 1944 when 137 trains carrying around 425,000 Jews arrived at Auschwitz from Hungary.

At least 300,000 were sent straight to the gas chambers, according to court documents.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Did you watch it all? Nah. Knew you wouldn't. You really don't want to hear genuine Jews talking about the so-called holocaust. You just want to believe what you've been brought up to believe. Baa Baa.

Did you watch it all? Nah. Knew you wouldn't. You really don't want to hear genuine Jews talking about the so-called holocaust. You just want to believe what you've been brought up to believe. Baa Baa.
What's your thoughts about the four month trial then eh Joey?
I bet a lot of things were tried and tested for the truth over four months. Do you think the trial was rigged?

"400'000 over three months brought in on trains...."

Of course it was. Did you watch it or did you not watch it?

Did you watch the ordinary Jewish people talking about their time in Auschwitz? Yes or no.

Which Jews? I've seen genuine documentaries yes.

I've also seen a recent news report about a trial involving a Nazi.

Both are far more plausible and believable than the hoax one you linked to. Just actors Joey, taking part in a hoax, perpetrated by a biased site.

425,000/137= 3102.18978102

3000 people on a little steam train? How gullible you are.

425,000/137= 3102.18978102

3000 people on a little steam train? How gullible you are.
A four month trail usually exposes the truth Joey. Do you know how a trial works? Do you know how many facts and lies are exposed during a four month trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back