What war crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Jews? I've seen genuine documentaries yes.

I've also seen a recent news report about a trial involving a Nazi.

Both are far more plausible and believable than the hoax one you linked to. Just actors Joey, taking part in a hoax, perpetrated by a biased site.

So you didn't watch it did you. You are afraid that listening to the memories of ordinary Jewish people talk of their experiences in Auschwitz will change your mind, and that would never do would it? You really don't want to admit the whole thing is a fraud. You are in denial, mate. You just don't want to know. I'll stick with you though, don't worry about that. I'll peel off the layers of lies like we are peeling an onion.

Sponsored Links
So you didn't watch it did you. You are afraid that listening to the memories of ordinary Jewish people talk of their experiences in Auschwitz will change your mind, and that would never do would it? You really don't want to admit the whole thing is a fraud. You are in denial, mate. You just don't want to know. I'll stick with you though, don't worry about that. I'll peel off the layers of lies like we are peeling an onion.
It's a hoax Joey, get over it.
Have a look at that trial Joey and read the news report. The truth comes out during four month trials. Forget mocumentaries, use your intellect. A four month trial. Think about it.

So all those ordinary Jewish people are telling lies? You really have got a bad case of brainwashing. You'll be telling me the Nuremberg trial were genuine next. Listen to what the people say Nosey. Listen to them tell you about the orchestra at Auschwitz. Listen to the truth.

Sponsored Links
So all those ordinary Jewish people are telling lies? You really have got a bad case of brainwashing. You'll be telling me the Nuremberg trial were genuine next. Listen to what the people say Nosey. Listen to them tell you about the orchestra at Auschwitz. Listen to the truth.
Its a hoax man. Use your intellect. Actors and biased sites. Use your intellect and look at a recent modern day trial played out to the public. Use your intellect.

Don't be silly. You've been brainwashed and I'll work with you to free your mind.

Do you remember a few weeks ago when Her majesty went on a visit to Belsen? You do? Well do you remember that she was introduced to a lady, who as a child, had been in the Auschwitz Orchestra? Well was Her Majesty introduced to an actor from a hoax website? I know it's a serious subject, but I'm gonna have to laff at that one. The Queen fooled by an actor? Hahahaha

No wonder she said it was 'Hard to believe'. Understatement of the year that one.

Good God! He's just finished(?) occupying 50 pages on another thread blathering on about the self-same thing and now he's off again.
Don't fall for it. It's what he gets off on.

Another one that can't handle the truth. Did you watch the video? Thought not.

My mate nosey is at the tipping point. He's starting to look at the truth even though (at the moment) he denies it. It won't always be so. Once doubt creeps in he'll have to look further and harder. Then he will see the truth.

A four month trial Joey. Think about it. A public four month trial man. Use your intellect. Read the news report. A modern day public event and not some poorly put together hoax by a biased website. Think about it man use your intellect. Judges and juries. Think about it. Use your intellect.

400'000 in three months. Imagine the slaughter over 5 years?

Last edited:
If the holocaust never happened, why are old Nazis still being jailed?
Read more.

One quote from the news story that Joey will especially like...
Groening faced charges related to a period between May and July 1944 when 137 trains carrying around 425,000 Jews arrived at Auschwitz from Hungary.

At least 300,000 were sent straight to the gas chambers, according to court documents.

He kept quiet about it all until he heard neo Nazis saying it didn't happen, so he started speaking out so that people would know the truth. A camp survivor said it was wrong to jail him, I agree, he showed remorse, and spoke out when he didn't have to.

My mate nosey is at the tipping point. He's starting to look at the truth even though (at the moment) he denies it. It won't always be so. Once doubt creeps in he'll have to look further and harder. Then he will see the truth.
Makes you wonder , just how much 94 yr old Oskar Groening was paid to perpetuate this myth Joe... (over to you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back