What war crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jews own the world. Only the Internet will help unlock the lies.
Stop being a crank, use your intellect. Look at the recent trials in Germany. They are the real PROOF. Use your intellect.
Crank biased sites are not good for you Joey.

Sponsored Links
You really have to open up your mind. You refuse to look at videos of ordinary jewish people talking of their experiences, yet you are quite willing to take on board all the stuff you had rammed into you as a child. Why do you believe what you believe? Where did you get the information to make you believe? I bet you don't even know. You have been brainwashed. Completely and totally. I bet you are religious too? Your brain has been hard wired. You can't even make up your own case FOR the holocaust, you simply copy what I have been saying to you for weeks -USE YOUR INTELLECT - or at least have original thought. You believe stuff that just cannot have happened. such as 11,000,000 shipped all over Poland by train when the trains and tracks necessary for even a quarter of that total didn't exist. You are believing in something that is physically impossible, but you are totally unable to accept that. I pity you, I really do, your parents have a lot to answer for. You see everyone that denies the holocaust as some kind of crank or criminal. Discussing history isn't a crime. Highlighting all the lies (Auschwitz plaque, shrunken heads, human skin lampshades etc) isn't a crime. Why do you think that it is? You need to look at both sides of the argument if you want to see the truth, but that is the problem, you are INCAPABLE of looking at both sides due to your hard wiring. It's a well-known evolutionary trait that all young animals have. They can be hard wired, they can have their intellect bypassed. They simply BELIEVE. Why do Muslims believe in Allah? Do they have proof? Did they use their intellect? Nope. They were brainwashed by their parents and Allah was hard-wired into their brain. The same mechanism makes YOU believe in the Holocaust. No intellect, just brainwashed and hard wired by your parents. My daughter is a psychology PhD student. I've read her books. You simply cannot accept the truth until you free your mind from the hard shackled nonsense your parents gave you. The Holocaust didn't happen as it is impossible in logistical methods to do so. It didn't happen mate. Use your intellect. Break free.

I've just read a news report where a lot of facts were proved true in a court of law.

Don't need nuffink else. Certainly don't need any of your conspiracy theory, crank, hoax clap trap. Use your intellect Joey. Stop being so dumb. You sound like a raving lunatic.

It's funny how Joe thinks the Jews run the world, yet allow all of these crusaders of truth :ROFLMAO: to try and "prove" it was a hoax.

So the Jews run every major media outlet, governments etc but not the internet, the last bastion of truth:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: worse than a kid copying their homework from an incorrect Wikipedia article:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Well, here's to the next 45 pages. No doubt a repeat of the Tony Blair thread.

Sequels are rarely as good as the originals, but in this case the original was a bit of a flop anyway.

This is going to sound very insensitive but I really couldn't care less about WW2, there is so much not written into the history books, children in schools seem to get a polished and truncated version of events which afterall was written by the winners (us) so is biased by default. It's the equivalent of a person writing their own obituary, leaving in what they like and omiting what they don't. Our entire history is like this in my view, mostly bullshit peppered with truth. In the end what matters is how we treat each other and whether we can stop annihilating each other over land, resources and minerals which (if we were honest) is all it's ever been about, religion is just a red herring. When robots are doing 90% of our jobs, what then ? Perhaps war will finally go out of business, and about time

So the Jews run every major media outlet, governments etc but not the internet, the last bastion of truth:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: worse than a kid copying their homework from an incorrect Wikipedia article:ROFLMAO:
Joes in full panic mode because a recent trial means that the conspiracy theory nutcases have not had time to get their teeth into it, thus Joey has no ammo yet.

All he can do is keep referring to the other hoax clap-trap he insists on (boringly) repeating. If he seriously believes that Jews run everything and that they have they have influence upon things like trials and news etc, then he is either seriously deluded, completely thick or has no idea how news reporting works.

Keep it up Nosey. You are weakening your case all the time.

The RECENT trial was a show trial. It was the holocaust on display - not on trial. An old man admitted he was there and that he was guilty from the outset. Did it really need four months of this old man saying "Yes I was there and I'm guilty"? Do you really think it did?

BTW, whilst we are on the subject of recent trials, may I remind you of the trials of the Guildford Four and the Birmingham Six?

Look at the facts mate. The fist fact is that you cannot even tell me WHY you believe in the Holocaust other than you were told to as a child.

You have been brainwashed mate. If you think you haven't - then tell me WHY you believe in it when all the evidence proves it never happened.

. The Nuremberg Trials 1945 to 1949:

The Nuremberg Trials were held in the German City of Nuremberg from 1945 to 1949. These Trials were held by the victorious Allies ( France, Britain , USA and Soviet Russia ) with the Germans as defendants. They were the worst sort of show trials with the main Judge being Nikitchenko, who had presided over Stalins’ show trials of 1936 to 1938 in the Soviet Union. The Court came up with ridiculous findings like jews being turned in to lampshades and even soap, these claims are now discredited and even the jews admit they were untrue.

The Chief Justice of the United States Harlan Fiske Stone called the Nuremberg trials a fraud. He said “Chief US prosecutor Jackson is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg,” he wrote. “I don’t mind what he does to the Nazis, but I hate to see the pretense that he is running a Court and proceeding according to common law. This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas.”

The Nuremberg Trials – the ultimate Soviet show trial held under the Allies.

Associate Supreme Court Justice William O Douglas charged that the Allies were guilty of “substituting power for principle” at Nuremberg. “I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled,” he wrote. “Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time.”

According to British General Montgomery, the Germans had only one sin : They lost the war.

President John F Kennedy in his book, Profiles in Courage, criticised Nuremberg as a show trial.

Out of 139 German witnesses who testified that the Holocaust had occurred, the British Medical Officer recorded that 137 had “damage to their testicles that is beyond repair”. A number of Germans had died under interrogation by the Allies. There was also the threat of sending Peoples’ families to Soviet Gulags.

The Nuremberg prosecutors – Kempner, Rapp, Niederman – all Jews.

The Main Stream Media And The Alleged Holocaust:

The Main Stream Media never question the official narrative of the holocaust, and go on an all-out attack on anyone who does. They have created the term “Holocaust Denier” for anyone who doesn’t believe, or dares to question, the official narrative. “Holocaust Denier” is one of the multicultural buzz-words like “Fascist/Nazi/racist/homophobe” designed to denigrate the person described as such, and lead to “pack-attacks” by the media, politicians and the general lefty PC crowd. However bear in mind that around 96% of the Western World’s media is controlled by jews and/or zionists. You will notice that the jews/zionist are willing to keep running newspapers/TV channels and other media outlets at a financial loss simply to keep control of the MSM.

The jews and zionists control about 96% of the Western World’s media – a large part is now run at a financial loss.

The Main Stream Media And The Alleged Holocaust:

The Main Stream Media never question the official narrative of the holocaust, and go on an all-out attack on anyone who does. They have created the term “Holocaust Denier” for anyone who doesn’t believe, or dares to question, the official narrative. “Holocaust Denier” is one of the multicultural buzz-words like “Fascist/Nazi/racist/homophobe” designed to denigrate the person described as such, and lead to “pack-attacks” by the media, politicians and the general lefty PC crowd. However bear in mind that around 96% of the Western World’s media is controlled by jews and/or zionists. You will notice that the jews/zionist are willing to keep running newspapers/TV channels and other media outlets at a financial loss simply to keep control of the MSM.

The jews and zionists control about 96% of the Western World’s media – a large part is now run at a financial loss.
I didn't realise that octopuses were Jewish

Excerpt from the " Süddeutsche Zeitung " of 21 February 2014: Jewish hooked noses Octopus grabs the data world ?

image-663644-panoV9free-yzlf.jpg

Joe appears to have missed this

I cannot decide if he is Neo-Nazi and defending them or that antisemitism is part of his personality.

If the holocaust never happened, why are old Nazis still being jailed?
Read more.

One quote from the news story that Joey will especially like...
Groening faced charges related to a period between May and July 1944 when 137 trains carrying around 425,000 Jews arrived at Auschwitz from Hungary.

At least 300,000 were sent straight to the gas chambers, according to court documents.
Groening was questioned in 1958 by crimes investigators and no charges were brought since that time no new evidence has emerged that shows that Groening was involved in ill treatment against anyone yet he was still charged 60 years later.
The reason for these trials isn't anything to do with justice if it were then Groening would have been jailed decades ago, it is about "keeping the memory alive" as genuine war criminals are getting a bit thin on the ground they had to change the law and introduce ex post facto legislation in other words actions that were not crimes at the time they occurred are now considered crimes, a bit like prosecuting some one today for not wearing a seat belt in 1960 when seat belts weren't compulsory.
There is nothing original about the Groening trial, it is just a rehash of the same old story, no new information just the same type of "eye witness" testimony, the standard "I saw what happened but I didn't take part" ******, ironically he got himself into hot water by trying show up "holocaust deniers" as liars, he appeared on a BBC documentary about Auschwitz in which he claimed he saw gas chambers and crematoria but he wasn't involved in the killings, he presumed that because he had already been questioned by war crimes investigators back in 1958 and it was on public record that he had served in Auschwitz it would be ok to tell his story and get his 15 minutes of fame and maybe a book deal .
However he didn't reckon on the chronic shortage of war criminals and that with the new laws that even cleaning the windows or emptying the bins in Auschwitz can be considered a war crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back