What war crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
One boxcar could be packed with 150 people. One train could have 20 box cars.
The steam locomotives were not little ones.
The program to deport undesirables had high priority when it came to the use of railway.

The healthy children at Auschwitz were those allocated for medical research. Often twins were used. One for the experiments and the other as the untreated control for comparision.

Keep believing it never happened Joe. That is the easy route. It is much harder to accept that among mankind there are "people" who commit these atrocities.

So lets look at Josephines arguments.
-eyewitness statements that talk about the gas chambers are unreliable, but eyewitness statements that don't are fine:rolleyes:
-photos that show the atrocities are fake, but photos that seems to support his argument are ok :rolleyes:
-testimony from Nazis that admit their part are unreliable but testimonials from people who weren't there are fine :rolleyes:
-independent scientifically run investigations that prove him wrong are met with arguments like "yeah but you have no friends":ROFLMAO:
-sources that seem to support his argument are used, but those same sources when they deny the figures or show they are wrong are suddenly part of a Zionist conspiracy, but the original figures are still used! :ROFLMAO:

This is just a few of his finest moments:ROFLMAO:

I wonder what Joe believes about the Lebensborn program. The program where selected males were mated with selected females to produce perfect Aryan children to re-populate Germany with perfect people.

There are people who deny this ever happened. I wonder if Joe would deny it happened.

I met a woman who denied it. She couldn't accept that she was the product of a baby farm and that her parents had adopted her from a farm. Unable to accept she was just a product of a Nazi factory she had to believe there were no such factories to prove she could not have been a product of such a factory.

I don't know enough to deny the holocaust is true but I do get the sense there is a lot of foul play regarding the facts

http://news.sky.com/story/1519209/auschwitz-bookkeeper-jailed-over-mass-murder

Sky News shot themselves in the foot posting videos of healthy children at Auschwitz when we all know that they were sent straight to the gas chambers, weren't they?

How many people on each train?

425,000/137= 3102.18978102

3100 people on a little steam train? How gullible you are. Wake up folks, smell the coffee.
Funny how they could move tanks
http://www.worldwar2aces.com/tiger-tank/tiger-tank-images/tiger-tank-03.jpg
but not people?

3000 people weigh 21 tons, about the same as half a tank:ROFLMAO:

The resultingKriegslokomotiven had a low axleload of 15 tons and could haul 40% more freight than the Prussian locomotives they replaced. They could haul 4,000 tons at 80 km/h without significant strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back