What/who do you appreciate now that you did not when you were younger

Sponsored Links
I used to have "peers." I now know that nobody is as good as me so I have no-one that I have to look up to.

Sponsored Links
I used to have "peers." I now know that nobody is as good as me so I have no-one that I have to look up to.

I don't for a second presume that to be sarcasm, Mr. Kruger.

I appreciate my childhood a lot more now than I did then, as anyone would realising how simple it was.

Also, I'm rediscovering George Michael.

"What/who do you appreciate now that you did not when you were younger"

That first 'relationship' ;)

This may sound daft but
My father - he always said I'd miss him when he had passed away - it's taken 10 years to find that out...

otherwise,
My 'kissing' cousins...

I miss my mates, the gang & the amount of time we spent together. I miss walking to school, messing about in school & then walking home. I really miss all the exploring we did after school. The weekends. The exploring of the local area & fighting with other gangs. I miss the simplicity & the honesty of my mates, you couldn't hide anything from them & they could hide no secrets from you. I miss growing up with them because we didn't have the chance to grow old together. I miss doing things for the first time with no fear & no fear of the repercussions. I miss walking into both danger & the unkown because your mates are walking alongside you.

I miss my mates. It seems everyone since then has only been an aquaintance.

Sponsored Links
Back