What you are not being told.

anybody who is trying to undermine the government, whether through violence or spreading of fake news and stupid claims, is a terrorist.
So that makes the ERG a terrorist organisation.

They are trying to cause division and turn people against our democratically elected leaders, and they want the people they call sheeple to bow to, and follow, them. They can certainly fool some people, luckily not the majority though.
What about the majority that the Brexit liars managed to fool in 2016?

In the good old days they would have been called what they are - traitors - and strung up.
Can we apply that to the politicians and newspaper proprietors who lied for Brexit?

Sponsored Links
So what if the world is being secretly governed by 12 lizards from other planets?
So what if most of the stuff we're told by world leaders and governments is bullsh1t?
So what if there's stuff going on that subliminally herds the masses like proverbial sheep?
etc etc etc

Let's say it's ALL true, you're right, we're wrong. Exactly what do you expect the masses to do? Down tools? Refuse to participate in society until it's all 'sorted' to a satisfactory level? And just what is the satisfactory level you seek? I'd hazard a guess it's never existed.

On another thread (possibly on another forum) someone advised us sheep to 'QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!' to which I replied, most of us have enough sh1t going on just getting through day to day life, never mind starting to question everything that happens along the way.

YEAH, let's ALL stop working for these corrupt establishments, let's ALL take our savings and investments out of fiat currency banks and buy crypto, let's ALL take to streets until 'they' come clean and sort everything out, oh YEAH!!!!!

Let's not worry that our infrastructure and society would start to crumble very quickly. I'm sure you'll be fine with the idea of a loved one of yours falling ill, and when you head to A&E for assistance you find the hospital has closed because all staff have followed the advice to 'stick it right up them!!!' And you'll be fine with no electricity or heating in your home cause all the power stations have automatically shut down when the workers walked out in protest to world corruption and lies. And you'll be fine with no food on the shelfs cause all the associated workers have joined everyone else in the 'down tools and protest' movement.

Deary deary me ...

On another thread (possibly on another forum) someone advised us sheep to 'QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!'
graffiti-question-everything-why-facebook-cover.jpg

Sponsored Links
On another thread (possibly on another forum) someone advised us sheep to 'QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!' to which I replied, most of us have enough sh1t going on just getting through day to day life, never mind starting to question everything that happens along the way.

Some would say that all that sh1t is going on because of . . . . Oh, never mind.

You believe the government about the number of Covid deaths but not their number of Covid vaccine deaths...

You and all of the people spreading these rediculous rumours, need locking up for your protection and that of the majority of sane, sensible, thinking, logical people.

First time I sat down with my accountant to discuss my impending demise & work out how much I love the taxman over my family, he asked me "do you have a pension"?

"I don't have any pensions or any financial instruments I don't fully control, I do not invest or deal in companies that make the guns that kill babies".

You could see the life drain from his face, he knew he had a problem.

Those of you who are happy with your pensions (ie - smug), did you not know your money is invested in companies that make guns that are used to kill babies? Did nobody tell you, or did you not think to ask?

Most of you just don't care. This is why we call you 'asleep'.

Those of you who are happy with your pensions (ie - smug), did you not know your money is invested in companies that make guns that are used to kill babies? Did nobody tell you, or did you not think to ask?

What has that got to do with the price of fish?

There are loads of ethical funds, or you can invest in any company you like, it is your choice. Silly to deny yourself a comfortable future because a few businesses do things you don't like.

First time I sat down with my accountant to discuss my impending demise & work out how much I love the taxman over my family, he asked me "do you have a pension"?

"I don't have any pensions or any financial instruments I don't fully control, I do not invest or deal in companies that make the guns that kill babies".

You could see the life drain from his face, he knew he had a problem.

Invested in guns etc

if it has a decent return

who cares I say

do you bank with the Co Op ?

life is full of hypocracy and let’s face it you don’t really give ***t

;)

did you not know your money is invested in companies that make guns that are used to kill babies? Did nobody tell you, or did you not think to ask?

Which companies make the gun(s) which you own?

and yet you say you are happy to clean your guns with the tears of their grieving parents.

Niet comrade Johnski. I say that "I clean my guns with the tears of snivelling left wing scum." I make no distinction about whether they are parents or not.

You do though.

Can you explain to the internets your thought patterns when you distort a truth to make a lie?

Sponsored Links
Back